Great product. Great price. Best value.

Posted by Reviewer2137959 on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You can't beat the price on this one. I used to buy them locally in the regular-sized bottle until I saw this liter-sized bottle here at iHerb. Big savings. The product's great. Very light on the skin. Non greasy but keeps your skin soft. I love it because it's unscented. Maybe my only concern is that it contains dimethicone (and other hard-to-pronounce chemicals) which I'm not that fond of, unlike Aubrey products which are all natural ingredients. Excellent product nonetheless.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS LOTION FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. I NOW SHIP IT TO MY SON WHO IS AWAY AT COLLEGE AND HE TOLD ME THAT A GIRL HE WAS DATING COMMENTED ON HOW SOFT HIS SKIN WAS FOR A GUY. HE LAUGHED BECAUSE HE SAID HIS SKIN WAS SOFTER THAN HERS. MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT, IT ABSORBS QUICKLY AND IS NOT GREASY ON THE SKIN.

simply nourishing!

Posted by Reviewer2083054 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very light and nourishing, this lotion can even be used as a nonirritating facial moisturizer. I love it; it makes my skin look and feel healthy, and I'm a middle-aged woman living in the desert.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1404512 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oddly enough this moisturized my skin TOO well; if i use it every day I get small pimples randomly on my body. I do have very sensitive skin though. It has a nice mild scent. Good lotion, just not for me to use every day. **Update: I have since learned that I am very breakout-prone with any kind of oil, and this lotion has several in it. Without fail I will get a zit when I use this. I even tried using it as a hand lotion and got zits on my knuckles and wrists! Maybe this review will help someone. :)

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3201238 on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended for very dry skin without clogging pores.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1939915 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great, petroleum-free product at a wonderful price. So creamy and easy to apply.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lotion around for really dry skin, and iHerb has the best prices and shipping options around. I even use it as a night cream on my face!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2159552 on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My wife swears by this stuff and she goes through a ton of it. Great product, great company and a great price. Quick shipping and great communication.

Couldn't Live Without

Posted by Reviewer2939204 on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't live without this lotion in my household. Even my husband uses it constantly - probably more than I. I just ordered 4 bottles and my three sisters took the other 3 so I'm having to order again sooner than I thought necessary! Oh well...it is a great product and everyone should have this in their household.

Wonderful Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1630760 on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This healthy moisturizer is Such a value. I have little issue with paying good money for good products, but this is a great product for little money! It scores a 2 of 10 on the cosmetics database toxic rating system, meaning that it's regarded as LOW HAZARD! The product soaks right into my skin without feeling heavy or greasy. It does a great job moisturizing all of my skin, even the driest spots: feet and elbows.