good for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is great if you have thick and long hair. very silky and soft.

The unicorn for my curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have 2C, low porosity and density and normal elasticity wavy/curly hair. This conditioner is so perfect that it moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. I can use only this to cowash and as rinse-out and leave-in. It encourages clumping nicely and giving me the much needed volume. Please don't discontinue this!

Good product for a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product for a good price

high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to nourish and strengthen hair.

Muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Deja el pelo suave y fácil de desenredar.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner conditions amazingly. I had my doubts. When it was first applied it felt somewhat waxy. After it set my hair began to feel very soft and silky. When rinsed (It rinsed very well) my hair felt amazing. As it dried the waxy feeling returned. Once it was completely dry my hair felt great again. The consistency is very thin, you may only get one complete use out of the bottle like me if you have thick or long hair. I plan to buy this in the future as an occasional treat for my hair.

Alba Botanica, Volumizing Conditioner, Advanced Botanical Color Protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Très bien il nourrit les cheveux qui sont supers doux et brillants par contre aucun effet sur le volume

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too bad it doesn't come in bigger sizes... i go through a lot of conditioner and this size just doesn't make sense for me. great feel and smell, and good ingredients!