The only PH booster with a patent

Posted by 5407530485316869235 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like everything else, there are many products competing with each other in every category. I chose Alkalife because the actually have a patent for their formula. For me, that's enough to make my decision. I try to raise my pH level to help fight my cancer. I take it with my doctor's consent, and I write this review in my own personal context only

Need to take them regularly

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got these recommended by my therapist in place of water with soda bicarbonate to raise the ph level of my urine as I have recurrent UTIs. Soda was working well, but sometimes I forgot to "top up" an amy urine was acidic again. (FYI, the e.coli multiplies in acidic environment, so one should not take cranberries as the make the urine more acidic! ) These drops seem to work provided you take them really every 3 hours and they only raise the ph to 6.5 and keep it there, whereas soda raises it more, which could be a problem if you overdo.

Best one yet!!!

Posted by Reviewer2109998 on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from Gerd/Silent Reflux for over a year now and I have tried other ph drops, and while they worked okay this brand has been so much better for me. I notice the difference immediately and will stick with this brand from now on.

Works OK for neutralizing drinking water or tea, but not so well for neutralizing more acidous liquids

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works OK for neutralizing water. Unfortunately, you need very many drops to neutralize for example yoghurt. I wish the manufacturer told us some hints, how many drops per certain amount of yoghurt or kefir. . . See my profile for more reviews.

Alkalife pH Booster Drops

Posted by 5402852394816430996 on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for 4 years now , with a 6 month gap. Could not wait to resume and benefits felt within days. Service and delivery exemplary. Thankyou I Herb

Do your math people!

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is great value and top notch! You get 360 servings! Check out their website, these people know their stuff.

Never drink my water without this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3273441 on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the body's ph at a normal level - this is a must when suffering with IC.

Great product

Posted by 4714665079603580588 on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great treatment for all kinds of beverages!

Wonderful product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I won't give up my coffee. I am an acid producing animal. Coffee is acid. That would usually mean one couldn't drink coffee. But I do because I always have a cup of water with Alkalife in it along with my coffee and it neutralizes the coffee so I don't get mouth ulcers (canker sores.) Couldn't live without my Alkalife! ~The coffee drinker.

ph booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a ph booster is seems great

1 2 3