The only PH booster with a patent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like everything else, there are many products competing with each other in every category. I chose Alkalife because the actually have a patent for their formula. For me, that's enough to make my decision. I try to raise my pH level to help fight my cancer. I take it with my doctor's consent, and I write this review in my own personal context only

Best one yet!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from Gerd/Silent Reflux for over a year now and I have tried other ph drops, and while they worked okay this brand has been so much better for me. I notice the difference immediately and will stick with this brand from now on.

Need to take them regularly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got these recommended by my therapist in place of water with soda bicarbonate to raise the ph level of my urine as I have recurrent UTIs. Soda was working well, but sometimes I forgot to "top up" an amy urine was acidic again. (FYI, the e.coli multiplies in acidic environment, so one should not take cranberries as the make the urine more acidic! ) These drops seem to work provided you take them really every 3 hours and they only raise the ph to 6.5 and keep it there, whereas soda raises it more, which could be a problem if you overdo.

Wonderful product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I won't give up my coffee. I am an acid producing animal. Coffee is acid. That would usually mean one couldn't drink coffee. But I do because I always have a cup of water with Alkalife in it along with my coffee and it neutralizes the coffee so I don't get mouth ulcers (canker sores.) Couldn't live without my Alkalife! ~The coffee drinker.

Alkalife pH Booster Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for 4 years now , with a 6 month gap. Could not wait to resume and benefits felt within days. Service and delivery exemplary. Thankyou I Herb

Never drink my water without this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the body's ph at a normal level - this is a must when suffering with IC.

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really convenient way to alkalise my water when I'm on the go and away from my filter at home.

Do your math people!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is great value and top notch! You get 360 servings! Check out their website, these people know their stuff.

Will be reordering again later.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product as I have LPR, I do think it is making a difference.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not really sure if this helps or not.

1 2 3