A perfect product for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic sinus issues. I am frequently congested so a friend told me about this product. I use it in my neti pot almost every single day. I cannot tell you how great this stuff is. It's the first time I have been able to get the neti pot to "go thru" both sides. I highly recommend this product. Start with just a little and work your way up to the desired strength. Extra bonus: very inexpensive!

Alkalol Winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delayed review on this mysterious concoction....frankly, did not like as a nasal rinse (it did the opposite of what was expected); but yo, it works wonders as an oral- swish & ironically clears out my sinuses while tightening up gum issues .....a very pleasant surprise.

Not sure how to use it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use in my neti pot, which is not the Alkalol-approved neti pot. As a result, I am unsure how much to use. Trial and error has proved painful. I'll keep it for mouthwash. Update December 2010: I pour a little in my neti pot alng wih the warm water and salt. Without the salt it stings,but this gives you a much mentholier sluiceout!

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having used saline solutions to clear my sinuses for years i read about this product being an alternative, I can honestly say this solution is by far the better option and so much more proficient in cleansing the sinuses.

A life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps a lot with my allergies and flus!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with my sinuses from time to time, and alkalol really helps with getting rid off stuff from sinuses. I don't even use it as much as suggested, and it still does the trick.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Alkalol is such a great product for relieving sinus congestion. Have been a user for years but found it difficult to purchase in the UK. Was a great relief to find supplier in USA who were very efficient in supplying product to UK with no problems.

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for nasal washing, when you feel a fluis caming...

great atention at cuatomer service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This order came with one item missing.... I emailed customer service about it, then called to follow up. This company was great in response and correcting the problem. Based on this I will order from them again, definitely. Thank you, iherb. I appreciate the great customer service!

Alkalol for rinitus prevention.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

2 x day I rinse with Neil Med in my little Neti pot and add 1 Tbl. (approximate) of alkalol. Alkalol also sells a small container for rinsing with alkalol and water...easy for travel. Alkalol is also effective to help with early onset of a sore throat. My husband had strept throat which I never contracted. I account this to daily rinse of 4 to 1 portion of water to Alkalol.

1 2 3