alkazone helps in so many ways

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to have to use prilosec for about 20 years and I asked God to please help me get off this drug. He showed me that slippery elm powder capsules helped. They not only helped but they healed whatever it was that made my body so acidic. Then I met an old military D.O. and he does full body - every joint - massage. My neck and spine were constantly getting "out". He told me that if I were more alkaline then my joints would stay where they belonged. It's TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! So I started using this product alkazone and I am totally amazed. I used to go to the chiropractor 2 -3 times per week. Now I go maybe once a month. Of course he taught my husband how to do what he does. Yaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alkazone!!!!!!!!!! This is the most inexpensive place I have found. Will continue to buy this product. Oh and slippery elm also helps a cough that keeps you up at night. Country Ways

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Used alkalife before but that is based on sodium, this one based on potassium. Personally I used it for muscle pains, my mother uses it for gout problems in her fingers.

Fast and effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow! Before starting on these drops, the pH of my morning urine was 5.0-5.75--VERY acidic! I was horrified because I eat only fruit, vegetables, eggs, nuts, organic meat and fish... And here I was acidic! So, I took the drops as directed, 5 times a day, and after just ONE DAY, the pH of my urine rose to 6.0-6.5! Yeah!!! What a blessing! WELL worth the money!

Effective alkalizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastless, easily added to tea, juice or water. Does a good job keeping pH alkaline (using test strips). I'm using it this winter to avoid getting sick. Viruses and bacterias cannot live in alkaline environments. Will see how it goes.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does wonderful job of stopping acid and thus relieving pain!!!!!

Relief for my Hyperacidity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been reordering Alkazone coz it really relieves me of hyperacidity. I can now eat some foods which cause me gas pains previously. I seldom take antacids or omeprazole since I started putting alkazone drops in a glass of water each time I drink.

No fishy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No fishy smell and does not contain aluminium. Much potasium is very good for you too. Works for me well. A little pricy.

They changed the formulation... WEAKENED IT DRAMATICALLY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately they made this product much weaker and so its value as a making water Alkaline is reduced dramatically.... it is not work 20 dollars when only 4 drops produces just 25 mg of alkalinity. It used to be 3 drops produced 125 mgs of alkalinity. So that is a 500 percent weakening of the product. Sorry for 20 dollars that is a rip off... one can get trace minerals anywhere and for much cheaper...

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

Helps with colds

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have generally good health so using this does not bring about any major or noticeable changes. I was convinced when I was sick recently due to late nights and exam stress, and came down with sore throats. Putting 3 drops of this into my bottle whenever I refilled it, it made my sore throat gradually disappear throughout the day. And I didn't take any medication at all. So yep, would buy again, but due to the high cost, will use it less frequently on normal days.

1 2 3