All One

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for many years and like the fact that Adele Davis was one of the formulators.

Good product but...

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good product, made by a good company, but I also need to take additional supplements not included in this product. Turns out not to be cost effective for me.

Don't taste good

Posted by Reviewer1469058 on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't taste good at all. I tried mixing it with juice, rice and cereal, and mixing with cereals is the best bet. It is hard to take it 2-3 times a day because you can't find many things to cover the taste. I do feel like I have more energy though.

good formula, bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's hard to eat it, as it have bad taste. really hard to swallow. i can not see the results, as it's impossible to take it regular.

fabulous for all ages

Posted by burdypie on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this mix has no methyl cellulose, which is a filler, making following up woith food difficuklt for the older person... difficult to find powdered vitamins without it, this with the mixer ball beakers is fabulous and I saw a defintie change in my Dad's skin and strength, and in my own!!!Can be added to with capsules emptied into the powder. Great! and it doesnt spoil the sppetitie.

From Maine

Posted by Reviewer2511790 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe this to be the most complete multiple vitamin & mineral product on the market. Originally created by a chemist for the health of his own family. His son continues the business with the same mission statement of excellence.

vitamin and minerals

Posted by Reviewer3219568 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the taste is very good with orange juice. I am still taking. It is a very good wasy to do vitamins

all one for active seniors

Posted by Reviewer1713893 on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT! I have all day energy for the first time in years. I plan on ordering more soon.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3005298 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

ALL ONE is an awesome product! (I can't say enough) IHerb.com is a wonderful vendor, their description of this product is accurate and they deliver very fast!

All One, Multiple powder for Seniors

Posted by Reviewer1120516 on Mar 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product , I have used it for years. Mixes well with my greens and juice.

1 2