We are Active Adults not Active Seniors & love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is in his early 50's & I am in my late 40"s, so not quite seniors. We have tried many ALL ONE products & other brands & found ALL ONE Active Seniors is the best fit for us, so it's not just for seniors. The name of this product should be Active Adults. We use it in a smoothie w/orange juice, frozen strawberries, frozen blue berries, plain yogurt, ice cubes & ALL ONE Phyto Base made in a blender.

All One Nutritech for Active Seniors

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Package arrived quickly and in perfect condition. These vitamins are absolutely wonderful ! I've been using them for a year now and feel better than I've ever felt.

Great Product, Awsome Service from iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mixed with a little juice, it is easy to take and digest. My energy level is boosted for the whole day.

Accomplishing more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking supplements for many years and despite getting excellent quality products I was always dragging. It required a force of will just to make it through the day. Wonder what it would have been without any vitamins... I decided to give this a try and since starting having a morning smoothie with fruit, All One, and whey protein I am actually functioning. Obviously I had an absorption deficiency but with the All One I have become active. Great stuff!

Super Good

Posted by Vernon on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using other vitamins, from various companies, however I believe this is doing much more for me than any of the other products I have been using. I feel better, have more "get and go", and I would recommed this product any one, even if you are NOT a senior, I this it great and price is right, and the service is good. Thank God for a good company like iherb.

All One for Active seniors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. As recommended by a reputable holistic doctor in our area, this is the best to take without taking multiple pills several times a day. Easy to take with favorite juice.

All One, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel that All One is one of the best things that I have ever done for myself.

Patricia Cournoyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing.I haave RLS and I was tired all the time was suffering from fatique after only a week I had more energy was able to do things I have'nt done in a log time like take long walks due from back pain. I realy feel my body was in dire need of these vitamins. This product has everything you need in vitamins. not a bunch of containers holding different vitamins sitting around here.

all on seniors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent for seniors

Retired VP Major Cell Phone Corp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Vitiams tablets most of my life. I have now switched to "All in One Active Seniors" for only 4 weeks and I already feel better. My energy level has gone up and my appitite is surpressed.

1 2 3