the best All One Multi powder..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i tried almost all the multivitamin powders from this company as well as other brands and i find it to be the most complete and it just feels right for my body and mind,the taste is neutral and easily dissolved in water.lately i found that dividing the daily 15g dosage into 3g increments is working the best for my energy levels,highly recommended product!!!this site should offer better pricing tag for it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Kept me from getting sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I sleep very little - about 3-4 hours a night and I completely believe that if it weren't for this formula, I would be fighting a cold or a sore throat. I love the powder form as popping so man vitamin pills was bothersome and hard to swallow. I mix with half of a cup of Gatorade orange and blend with my handmixer and slam it down.

a keeper for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think we all know that it is tough to judge the effect of any supplements since their job is to protect over the long turn and not be noticeable in the short term. This green fodd + multi vitamins and minerals is exactly what i've been looking for - one that i can mix in juice and add other powders and fruit, and it is pleasant to the palate. I anticipate that this will more than aptly supplement my needs for a long time.

Amazing All-One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. It is a complete vitamin/mineral supplment and starts my day out right & strong no matter what it brings. Even when I'm going through stress and life's challenges, if I can remember to take my All-One in the morning, I can make it through!

We like this product with ALL ONE Active Seniors

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have tried many ALL ONE products & other brands & found ALL ONE Active Seniors & Green Phyto Base is the best fit and combination for us. We are not quite seniors but like the Active Senior best. We use Green Phyto Base & Active Senior in a smoothie w/orange juice, frozen strawberries, frozen blue berries, plain yogurt, and ice cubes made in a blender.

From S. Korea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and I have gotten fewer colds than I ever did. This is a great product! I will definitely keep using it.

Chronic Fatigue Improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the ease of so many of my suppliments in one. Since my daughter has been taking them her chronic fatigue has shown remarkable improvement. She recently skipped several days and determined that it WAS the viamins, minerals and greens that made the improvement.

Disappointed mostly due to the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to tell whether this product has helped or not--the taste is pretty bad unless you put it into a fruit shake. I think that taking a vitamin and mineral supplement in the form of a pill would be easier! As for the "green" part, I have definitely experienced tastier versions. At the end of the day, if you have to force yourself to use something only because it is good for you, it is not likely that you will use it consistently.

Amazing for Immune System Health!

Posted by zipfelmuetze on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the plethora of ingredients in this product, including Selenium! The Selenium dosage is quite appropriate to ensure one gets enough Selenium to fight cancer sells, but does not overdose in case one receives Selenium from other sources. I mix this powder into a daily green smoothie.

ROCKS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We notice whenever we do not take these. Takes some gettin used to but we feel good because they are good. Other vitamins jack the B votes to make you feel euphoric and energetic. These don't do that, but the is a noticeable difference in energy through the day when we don't take them.

1 2