Liquid Life New Formulation is Superb

Posted by mokhsein on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been a regular user of Liquid Life for more than 10 years. There was an earlier reformulation released in April 2008. However with the present reformulation just released, when I looked at the Supplement Facts I must say OMG the manufacturers have really gone all out to deliver THE ultimate liquid vitamins/minerals/supplements product at a very competitive price. What I also find amazing is that the Vitamin D3 content is in keeping with the latest medical research. I do read up about such things and this article at http://www.laddmcnamara.com/Vitamin-D.html tells the whole truth about it. Superb!!

liquid multivitamins

Posted by 4719785878353498663 on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery and the product is very good

All One Nutritech,Liquid Life Multi Vitamin, Fruit Flavor,32 oz.

Posted by 5027419668730640880 on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hi Reader, whe like the product it gives all the Vitamins You need that is what we think, we bought all ready several times and we Like it. Thank you for the good and exelent service its always on time, and that all the way to the Netherlands good companie this I-Herb Have a good New Year and we will contact again in 2015, Best regards, Thank You Willem Moorman

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I simply can't be without this I go through several bottles a month because I'm a larger person I have to take more. This is one of the best and least expensive liquid multi vitamins on the market in my never to be humble opinion.

muy buenas vitaminas!!!

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

primera vez que compro este producto muy buen producto y el precio es muy razonable.

항암중 복용하고 계세요

Posted by 4934361252685549143 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

아직 한국에선 많이 안 알려진듯 한데 검색해보고 시럽형이고해서 구매했습니다 어머니가 항암중이시고 비위가 약하신데 이건 딱 감기약 맛같아서..다른 약보단 조금 나아요 이주정도 드시고계신데 큰 차이는 없지만 그래도 꾸준히 먹고사있습니다!

No effects felt

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I felt nothing but bought another bottle to see if it help. One bottle last a long time.