All One, Nutritech, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by a co-worker. I have been using it for the past 3 weeks and since taking it I noticed that my skin has a glow to it. Others have mentioned it to me too. I feel energetic, I just feel good all over. I have found blending it in a fat free fruit smoothie in the morning works best for me. I would give it a 10 on a scale of 1-10.

Gives much energy

Posted by dionis on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's better then coffee

Been taking this for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a one stop shop nutritional supplement, this is it. I find it tastes best mixed in an orange drink. Great stuff.

Best Multi Vitamin for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only multi- that I have been able to take consistently and without stomach upset or digestive disturbance. I mix it daily with V8 juice. The IHerb price is the lowest that I can find.

Family Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All the adults in my family now take All One Nitritech Original Formula. After 62 years, I have found a vitamin supplement that I do not have to force my family to take and we have seen the difference in our health status.

great vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love this vitamin, really packs a punch! It is versatile and easy to mix with a variety of beverages. Great value!

awsome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i am so glad i finally can afford to start taking my vitamins again.in the stores this product cost 2x's the amount i paid with iherb.thank you so much.i will definately tell everyone i know about this product and iherb.thank you .shannon patten

ALL One Original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Blends well-energy boost that lasts over several hours, well worth the time to prepare!

Stephen Bevis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product was exactly what I ordered, and at a lower price than I could find it locally or at another place that I had ordered from. The shipping rates were also excellent.

not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product claims to easily mix with juice. Even in a closed bottle shaken, this product comes out in gritty powder bubbles. The only way to mix it is with a blender. Which is unrealistic for me daily. The idea is great. I wish it was easier to mix.

1 2