Huge disappointment

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot use this because I just simply cannot get myself to drink or eat anything that has this powder in it. The smell is awful and the taste is even worse.

Izmetu ārā

Posted by veiksmeskakis on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vienu ēdamkaroti šo pulveri sajaucu ar ūdeni un izdzēru. Dikti sāka reibt galva un uznāca panikas lēkme. Domāju tas nevar būt no tā pulvera un pēc dažām dienām atkal sataisīju. Tas pats atkārtojās, man kļuva slikti. Nezināju ko ar to darīt un izmetu ārā. Neiesaku.

All One Powder

Posted by Reviewer2894153 on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Have used it for years and haven't found a better Vitamin/Mineral powder. Not only have I used this for my own supplement needs, but I have added it to my dog's raw food diet as well. She likes the taste and I feel confident that she's getting full nutrition.

Great multi-vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1123151 on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I urge you to try this product as a supplement to your food diet..You will feel better and have more energy and stamina...

Great experience.

Posted by Reviewer2670576 on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these supplements for years...I blend several strawberries, one banana and pineapple coconut juice...and it's delicious! The delivery was on time with no problems, and the price was unbeatable.

Balanced formula

Posted by Reviewer2319406 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This formula is well-balanced and assimilates better for me than most multiple vitamins in tablet or capsule form. I mix it with milk to enjoy its faintly cereal taste.

All One

Posted by Reviewer1281435 on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

All In One

Posted by Reviewer2316964 on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I blend with OJ every morning and do not have to take a lot of pills!

Great Product-Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2634961 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Mixes super well in my bullet blender and tastes good with juice. I like the product!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1913007 on May 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of using a powdered vitamin supplement as opposed to pills. I think it is probably more readily absorbed. It is a little cumbersome to mix the vitamin in juice each morning. I use a blender, because that's the only way it blends well. Overall, it's a very good product and I would recommend it highly.

1 2