Izmetu ārā

Posted by veiksmeskakis on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vienu ēdamkaroti šo pulveri sajaucu ar ūdeni un izdzēru. Dikti sāka reibt galva un uznāca panikas lēkme. Domāju tas nevar būt no tā pulvera un pēc dažām dienām atkal sataisīju. Tas pats atkārtojās, man kļuva slikti. Nezināju ko ar to darīt un izmetu ārā. Neiesaku.

Huge disappointment

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot use this because I just simply cannot get myself to drink or eat anything that has this powder in it. The smell is awful and the taste is even worse.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using All One products for years and I wouldn't start my day without it. I put it in a breakfast smoothie and it tastes great to me!

Can't function without it!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using All One Vitamin & Mineral for years after having tried soooo very many others....this product is by far the best vitamin & mineral product around!

Great Multiple Vitamin Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both use this and have been really pleased with it. We are very impressed with the service from iHerb.

All One Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the stuff! It taste great in a shaker w/juice in the morning...My husband likes taking it too!!

All One Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Have used it for years and haven't found a better Vitamin/Mineral powder. Not only have I used this for my own supplement needs, but I have added it to my dog's raw food diet as well. She likes the taste and I feel confident that she's getting full nutrition.

Great multi-vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I urge you to try this product as a supplement to your food diet..You will feel better and have more energy and stamina...

Great experience.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these supplements for years...I blend several strawberries, one banana and pineapple coconut juice...and it's delicious! The delivery was on time with no problems, and the price was unbeatable.

Balanced formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This formula is well-balanced and assimilates better for me than most multiple vitamins in tablet or capsule form. I mix it with milk to enjoy its faintly cereal taste.

1 2