All One Nutritech Rice Base Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quality product. Great price. Speedy delivery. I have been using this for several years now.

Finest form in vitamins.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Earlier this year, I purchased the senior formula by Nutritech from iHerb for a loved one. After hearing great results, I decided to buy this formula for myself. Definitely felt the difference soon after, since It's readily absorbed and well worth the purchase. Thanks for stocking this great line, will do business again.

Multiple Vitamins & Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The rice based powder dissolves quickly in water and is easily digested and put to use fueling my over-60-year-old body. I probably use less than the recommended daily dose, but I try to eat well and get vitamins and minerals from my food and drink as well.

excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

easy to use in protein shakes. Very digestable, I defintely feel better when taking this product. Good price, good ingredients, great results.

So far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product came highly recommended by a doctor I consult with, so I took her advice right away. I have some serious digestive issues, and I'm starting at a fraction of the recommended dose, and so far it's working for me. I like the taste of it as well! It's nice that it's rice based to help those with certain dietary needs.

age related

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My kinesiologist has found that older clients of hers--I am 77--assimilate this product better than other products of this nature.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This a fantastic comprehensive clean product.

great daily vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent multi vitamin. I feel more alert and energized when I use it.

Makes a Great Smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent with Soy Milk or Rice Dream, a banana or other fruit and/or flavoring. Lots more fun than popping a vitamin pill!

Replaces a handful of pills; vegan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can take only so many pills, and this replaces many! Plus, the flavor is very neutral (mixes well with plain juice; I like OJ) and also has vegan protein.

1 2