The best all-in-one daily multi, plus gluten-free

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best all in one multivitamin, one scoop in juice or a shake and you are good to go all day. If you have gluten sensitivities in your home like we do, it's tough to get good products, because the food industry puts either wheat or barely malt in everything ("natural flavors" usually include barley malt, a hidden source of gluten in food!) because it's a cheap thickening additive. This product makes it possible for everyone in our family to get an excellent multivitamin and mineral supplement every morning.

should have tried this ages ago

Posted by burdypie on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my Dad's sleep problems: inability to get his head down,far less calls to bathroom, and getting to sleep.My nights also much improved, right from the first day we were on it.Easier for those with swallowing problems,resistance to taking even more tablets and a most acceptable flavour, taste wise.I'm very impressed with this array of nutrients and their effect.I'm sure other benefits will appear the longer we are on Nutritech, but wanted to report the BIG sleep news.

Review for All One Rice Base Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Posted by Reviewer2498023 on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was referred to this product by my chiropractor and it's the only product I've been able to take without digestive upset. I love it and it tastes good too!

Excellent Multi for Men!

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

All One Vegan

Posted by Reviewer1081513 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste chalky unless mixed only with water-blends easily-fills out very quckly-drink immediately!

Too much of some vitamins is dangerous

Posted by 4832793084944219705 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I began using this vitamin as of yesterday mainly because it is powder and so I can mix it with my daily shake and I will not need to swallow huge tablets. However I take this product with great care because there are too much vitamin A, E and D2 in this. Too much vitamin A and E can be harmful for the body (especially E can cause cancer). There is way too much vitamin D2 in this powder however vitamin D2 is not bio available orally and it must be gained through sun exposure. And interestingly there is no vitamin D3, which is exactly the one you will need to amplify your bone and muscle density!

I felt so good even as I was drinking the very first glass

Posted by Reviewer2468235 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel very much more vital and energetic since starting with this product. My mood is brighter and my body feels good again.

Excellent Feeling!!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved the reviews about this product so had to try. Really glad I did~I feel it relaxes my 'too wound up' personality and gives me wonderful sleep at night:) Taste wonderful mixed with my MACA in orange juice~VERY VERY easy to drink!! Will be buying another and ONLY using this product for all my vitamin and mineral needs......

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have used this product for years. It is rice based and has no gluton in it. I-Herbs has a good price on this.

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2584656 on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

1 2