this is my chosen one - my daily Plant Derived minerals..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

both the east and the west cultures have found a way to complete our dietary deficiency of trace elements and minerals as well as agriculture needs for humic and fulvic acid,in the west it happened 90 years ago by T.J Clark in the Utah deposit of the prehistoric Eden era and has been called colloidal minerals.today we can find different deposits around the world including New Mexico, Wyoming, North Dakota and ionic minerals extracted from the sea.in the east the ayuverdic medicine as well as the natives found in the Altai, Himalaya and Caucasus mountains are using humic acid extracted from shilajit for hundreds of years,also called moomiyo / mumio / shilajeet / mumijo or salajeet(سلاجیت),in english its called black asphaltum or Asphaltum punjabianum in latin.in the past,before 1882,the main source of energy was coal including heating the house in winters,little is talked about the remining wood ashes would be used and sold as a fertilizer for home/industrial grown food like fruits,nuts,grains and vegetables(guess what-ash contains over 70 minerals that the plants would get from it and humans got from the plant and so on...today we have NPK so we're at least 67 minerals short!) i am currently comparing several forms of this humic and fulvic acid extractions offered as a supplement after i learned the benefits of this type of supplement from Dr Joel Wallach (highly recommend to listen to him,he's a life saver and a funny guy) of Youngevity products which has a similar product that actually taste the same as this one,this is my indication that this product is from the same origin (the Great Salt Lake in Utah) , other products from this sort taste completely different as well as doesn't help me with my mild headaches like this 2 products does.the only thing i find questionable in this product is the content of EDTA which i don't think is necessary but there is no side effects or different taste to it and shouldn't be harmful so it doesn't bother me,but still i would prefer see a written dosage of EDTA in each serving to be on the safe side.for a daily use i take 1 or 2 Tbsp and for my headaches i take 4 or 5 Tbsp...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Taste is hard to take!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually do not write a review, however on this one I feel like people should know that it is so hard to get down because of the taste- it is terrible and I will go back to my other brand that I have been taking- it's more expensive however I can take it daily. This one I have to make myself take!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this one, I can feel the differnce on my nails and skin use ut everyday in my green morning drink

Excellent product! And why do I recommend it?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Because the famous Dr. Donsbach does! He use to sell it on his site and thats where I first discovered it years ago. You can take a single shot dose but I put it in all and any food I make including bread, dissents, juice mixes, soups, stews. Never miss an opportunity to take trace minerals.

TRC Minerals - been taking them for decades

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got what I wanted, the quantity I ordered, all with ease when I wanted, and at a great price. It was the best price I could find comparing apples to apples.

TRC MINERALS.... Liq con

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Thank you IHERB..... YOUR FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE IS WONDERFUL. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT .... WITH THIS KIND OF SERVICE... WE'LL NEVER RUN OUT. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. VERY HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND YOUR COMPANY... Mrs. lisby

TRC Plant Dervied Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent!!

I drink it every day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Minerals are an essential supplement for all. This is a nice well priced bottle. My regular purchase. Thank you iHerb

best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

best ever product!!! plant derivated , good price and very important for health .Thank you

On the use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the results.

1 2