good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I anoint my husband skin after sunburn. pleasantly cool, delicate, delicious smells. skin healed. I am very happy. good price

Rewelacyjny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nakładam na noc na twarz, a rano moja skóra jest gładka i nawilżona. Zauważyłam również, że zmniejszyły się pory. Poza tym stosowałam po opalaniu - świetnie łagodzi i przynosi skórze ulgę.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product on my face for several years. I put it on after washing my face before my moisturizer. My skin looks younger, even with my rosacea break outs. I break out on my back and shoulders in the winter and I use this to heal it up.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice product that helps problems caused from dryness. I would prefer it to be more solid instead of being watery. But as long as it is doing his job i'm fine with that.

I just love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

An amazing gel! I use it as a moisturiser for my face and it works perfectly for my skin - leaves it smooth and soft - and my skin is not an easy one to handle. I also use it after shaving in delicate areas and it works just great.

A great skin relief gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful to cool the skin especially in the hot tropics climate condition. Hope All Terrain will retain this formulation.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for problematic skin.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, I'll buy again

Disappointment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gel is too sticky. Product not relieve my skin. Maybe it is not for me.