All Terrain AquaSport Performance Sunblock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful, safe, and totally effective sunblock. It's great on little children and babies.

Good Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I needed biodegradalbe sunscreen for 'swimming with the dolphins', and I searched and searched...I liked the All Terrain, and iherb had the best price & lowest shipping cost by FAR!!! Thank you iherb.

suntan lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's great cause it doesn't have chemicals like virtually every other suntan lotion. The downside is that it doesn't do a thorough job of protecting. It prevents sunburn but I still turn dark. I use it anyway. If anyone on this review page can suggest another suntan lotion that really does a good job but doesn't have a slew of chemicals hidden in the ingredient list, please let us all know. (And please read the ingredients, not just the company's marketing materials because all these companies try to make it sound like they're natural products when they're not.)

Very pleased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's toxin-free and still works as a sunscreen should! I have very sensitive skin, particulary on my chest area, however, the "All Terrin Aquasport SPF 15" does the job at protecting me from sunburn, as well as it leaves me with a good tan! On my first real day out in the strong summer sun, and to make the testing of the sunscreen even better, it was out at sea on my parents boat -for 6 hours! I used the sunscreen on my my whole body, except my arms (as they usually can take deal with the sun)... I got a light burn on my arms, but not on the rest of my body, where I had used sunscreen. Two days later, while my arms were still slightly sore, the tan on my arms and my chest and body was the same! Therefore, using the sunscreen left me with a tan and no soreness!! I absolutely recommend this product!!

Good mineral sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only use mineral based sunscreens and this one is easier than many to apply. Little or no scent.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good for sea holiday!

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We just returned from St. John, snorkeled for hours. It worked in the water and out.

safe and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it's difficult to find water-friendly sunscreen that isn't filled with toxic chemicals that are both bad for you and the environment. This one seems to be the best. I was curious to see that the ingredients for the SPF 15 and 30 are quite different. With fewer ingredients, I chose SPF 15. I swim outdoors all summer long and this sunscreen worked very well at keeping me from turning completely dark. You know it works when afterwards in the shower you see the milky colour running off with soap.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I'm going to be traveling with no checked baggage in Indonesia and needed something under 100ml. I haven't used it for a full day in the sun yet, but it looks ok. No scent at all. Consistency might be a bit runny.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good sunscreen, so weird smell and applies nicely.

1 2