i love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i can't be anywhere without this stuff. it protects my lips so well that i almost never get a cold sore on my lips anymore. the sun always made me break out and this clear zinc protectant has been a life saver, literally.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The mint flavor is a bit stronger than I personally would've liked. But other than that, seems to work great. It's moisturizing and I haven't had any sunburn on my lips since I began using it. A good deal.

Not wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's very waxy feeling and does nothing to moistureize my lips. Probably protects OK.

good protection and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love it! It's not sticky nor does it leave my lips white. although i'm no fan of minty lipbalms, i really liked this minty one.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been known to get cold sores now and again. Usually I just apply any old chapstick to my lips at the first sign of a tingle and they never surface. Probably due to the chapstick acting as a shield. However this stuff is great for prevention. I haven't gotten even so much as the tingling of a cold sore in so very long. the zinc and other ingredients do a great job in preventing an outbreak. Love this stuff. Very mosturizing too =D

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this lip balm. It goes on smoothly and is thick enough to be a great protector that stays on. My son compared it to Burt's Bees, but this product is a mere fraction of the cost. He has requested his own, so we will definitely be reordering this product!

High SPF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the scent and high spf content. It can leave your lips looking a little pale if you put too much on, but otherwise its a great summer lip balm

上嘴一层白白的颜色

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

我买它的原因是因为它是含有spf28的天然护唇膏,但是一上嘴就有一层白白的颜色,膏体又太干不好涂,也不怎么滋润。 味道是薄荷味但是有点怪怪的,不像曼秀雷敦的那么清爽,肯定是不会再回购了

Good lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my son who tends to get very dry chapped lips in winter, and he likes it very much.

warming!