Help

ok

Posted by otherkind on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has strange texture and smell. However, I should admit that it dissolves well, without leaving your skin white. I will try something else next time.

works well but has an unpleasant smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen doesn't turn us pasty white as much as most mineral sunscreens we've used, and it works well. My only con is that it has a stale oil like smell that I don't like having near my face. I don't know if it always smells like that or if I was sold last years stock.

Nice texture

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a thin lotion that spreads easily. It mostly is absorbed without a white film. However, my boyfriend used it over his next day beard "shadow" and you could see the white film - but at this price that's fine.

Rubs in well

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have used Badger for years, and still do, but it is often sold out so we tried this one. Very good, it rubs in much better than badger but seems just as effective. We now use both.

very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product!

All Terrain, TerraSport Performance Sunblock SPF 30+, 3.0 fl oz (89 ml) (ALT-03330

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

takes a while to rub it onto your skin on your body. smells nice and is not oily. very good for harsh sun. it a bit weak as a sun blocker for the face and oily on the face. great when working hard in the sun.

Good natural sunscreen

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very natural ingredients. Four stars because I find it a little thick to apply. You need really press the tube and rub the cream on. However, does not leave you whitish. I liked more the All Terrain Sun Spray which was much easier to apply.

great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

we bring these when we don't check bags for the airport. works well, just make sure you don't miss a spot!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have olive skin tone, and this does well to prevent sunburn. It absorbs very well and leaves no white-cast.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not so excited about this product, the cream has some weird textures, as if there is grains sand etc in it.

1 2 3