Excellent soap!

Posted by Sprinkles on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. No scent at all. Wonderful for people who are sensitive to fragrances and dyes, and healthier for all people! Just a small dab of the soap lathers up beautifully and cleans wonderfully. Does a great job at the kitchen sink even on greasy foods on hands. It even says it can be used as a shampoo with its balanced pH, but I haven't tried it yet as anything but hand soap. Very impressed. **10/2/2010 UPDATE**: I finally got around to trying this as shampoo, and I have to say it is the very best product I've found, among all the shampoos I've used, for cleaning the hair very well while not drying it out, being fragrance-free, and having very healthy ingredients. I am sold on this product. I didn't expect any suds at all after reading another person's review, but it turns out I do get a very small amount of suds when using it as shampoo. (Suds don't clean at all even though people like them; most products that suds highly are able to do this only from unhealthy ingredients that allow the product to do this.) Could be that I use a bit more of the product than the other person did. It also rinses out super-clean and really fast and leaves the hair feeling clean but not at all stripped like straw, which usually happens with the shampoos that use harsh cleansers. This is an excellent all-around product.

WONDERFUL ALL-IN-ONE SOAP!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm really gushing about this as it performed it's job over and above my expectations. Not only did it lather well, my family felt clean after using it and it had a very mild gentle fragrance. It felt wonderful knowing that very natural ingredients were in it and that we were not showering in a loadful of chemicals. I used it for laundry as well on a camping and overseas trip and it removed stains and clothes were clean. It's a GREAT ALL_IN_ONE SOAP. I only ever need to bring this on any trip for the whole family - shampoo, soap and laundry. I also used it to wash dishes!

Love the Clean "Scent" of Fragrance-Free

Posted by rabbit on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice fragrance-free, all-purpose soap. You can wash from head to toe in this stuff. It's free of harsh chemicals which is great for people with sensitive skin. It's also convenient to take on camping trips because it's mild ingredients won't harm the environment. I also like how it smells. There are no perfumes or fragrances in this, but it has a pleasant clean scent - kind of like the soap used in blowing bubbles for kids. One downside is that the liquid itself is a little thin and not very concentrated at all.

One soap that can be used for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dear I-herb, We travel alot and this is the best thing for keeping things simple. It is a good shampoo, a good soap for washing face (no tears is a plus), good for the dishes, and even a drop or two when rinsing veggies. It says fragrance free but there is a hint of a scent when wahing my face. It also gets a good rating on Skin Deep a cosmetic safety review site.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for everything: washing my dog, my hands, as a shower wash, shampoo, etc. Fragrance free and biodegradeable. Great!

Best product ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hope they never stop making this product. I use it as my body wash, my shampoo, face wash, hand wash, and as my childrens all over wash too. It is mild enough to use on a baby and yet good enough to clean all makeup off my face quickly. For the price and all the uses of this product, it is an incredible deal. Imagine all the products I have been able to replace and how much easier it is to pack for traveling. I have really long, thick hair, so I do have to use conditioner as well. I save alot of money with this one product.

Wonder Wash All Purpose Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like too much because of the recidue but my sister likes it and she wanted me to repeat.

Pretty excellent

Posted by Butterfly on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this in the shower and also as a facial cleanser. It lathers very nicely, hasn't got any fragrance at all, and cleans even mineral make-up without problems. Hasn't dried out my skin which is atopic. Can't use as a shampoo though, makes my hair like straw.

Would buy this again and again

Posted by eeleen on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is fantastic! washes so well, and has no nasty additives!! this sometimes tangles up the hair but i use glycerin and jojoba oil as a conditioner after that and this works wonderfully!!!!

soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really all purpose. In our trip I use it to wash laundry and as shampoo

1 2 3