Good body wash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very good body wash. Nothing special though.

Not a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to say that I wasn't at all pleased with this product. The label indicated that you could wash your hair and body with it and since it had a nice perrpermint smell, I washed my hair in this soap. Bad idea!! for at least 1 1/2 weeks my hair was brittle and felt like a horses mane. I still haven't gotten it back to the condition it was prior useage. As far as a body soap, didnt lather up hatdly at all, even using a nylon shower scrubbie.

Fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soap is found on the kitchen, bathroom and shower in my house. All-round and natural! Love it! And what a great fresh smell!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use a zinc oxide based sunscreen on my face every day when I run. I have never been able to find a soap product that would effectively remove the greasy zince oxide from my skin when I shower.(And using Dawn Dishwashing Soap seemed a little extreme) All Terrain Wonder Wash is the wonder soap that works wonders on that zinc! I also love the refreshing smell and its low impact on the environment.

Nice cleaning power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this to wash my hair, face and whole body. Nice clean feel and no chemicals!

A great find!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of allergies so it is difficult to find products to use that aren't full of perfumey smells. Soaps, cleaners, lotions, I have stand in the store and smell them all and that doesn't always help. Years ago I had a peppermint shampoo that was wonderful. So, I thought I'd try the Wonder Wash. It is really nice. Leaves my hair squeaky clean with a light fragrance. I like being able to use it from head to toe. It doesn't dry out my skin like some "all-in-one" shampoos and body washes. My mother tried it also and she loves it. I highly recommend the Wonder Wash.

all terrain wonder wash peppermint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

use this in shower, hair, etc. normal shampoos and body washes contain too many ingredients. this one is nice and simple, and cleans the whole body and throughly too.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A gentle shower gel, a pleasant smell. But I dount know, I will order it again, or no.

Odd Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't care for the scent of this at all. It's odd and unpleasant and not very much like peppermint. I greatly prefer the fragrance free formula.