Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great choice for bagged decaf green tea.

Great after-dinner/before-bed tea.

Posted by 5316500619318093080 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a decaf green tea to have a couple hours after dinner and a couple hours before bed. I've tried other brands, but wasn't really satisfied with any I had tried before. Until now. Allegro Organic decaf has a smooth flavor and is the perfect night time tea. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Excellent tea!

Posted by 5621913617708507589 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for several years and it's been very beneficial to my health. I'm sure the results vary for individuals, but in my case, this tea is perfect for my needs. I know the claims about green tea being a good source of antioxidants among other things and I'm sure my daily intake of it has kept my numbers at a good level. Furthermore, the taste of this particular brand is the best I've had compared to a lot of other green teas that I've tried.

Wonderful green tea

Posted by 4648508580716379800 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many green teas, I really like this one. It has a very smooth taste and it also has a nice calming effect. Maybe It is because it is decaf and as a result the theanine does not have to compete with the caffeine.

GREEN TEA AWSOME !

Posted by 5099740455340393684 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i thougt decaf tea is great i never tried decaf tea it was mellow,light,no bitter,fish taste i drink this at night on internet it says 99%caffeine free but on the box there's no sign of that. but no jittery kind of feeling i use 2tea bags water 400ml because i love strong taste! i will buy this tea again.