This product is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3151168 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, ImmunExtra is the very best product to help fight cold and flu season and allergies. I use it whenever I travel but also for allergies. Here's my suggestion: take one every night whenever you're on a plane or exposed to many people. If you feel anything "coming on" take one and it will usually nip it in the bud. However, if you're already sick, you can up the dose to 2/day to speed your recovery. I don't leave home without it! Also purchased for my sister who has arthritis.

It Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1492853 on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 3 years! I have not caught a cold or Flu in those 3 years!

Expensive, but it works

Posted by Reviewer1441473 on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective product I have tried for warding off illness, better than zinc or echinacea. I may be eating recyled Christmas trees, for all I know, but the darned stuff works!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2407131 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this for a year and my health has improved, as claimed. I would not be buying this, if it wasn't working. I have my friends taking it who have immune disorders and viral diseases.

allergy support

Posted by Reviewer2966614 on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has had a beneficial effect on my 'hay fever' type allergy symptoms. I recommend it.

Allergy and Asthma Relief

Posted by 5588823399539993410 on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although it is not its stated purpose I have found this product to help reduce sasonal allergy symptoms. My asthma is usually well controlled,unless I get an upper respiratory infection. I had stopped taking Immune Extra. After my last bout of bronchitis I could not stop using the asthma inhaler. I restarted Immune Extra and within a few days I was totaly fine.

Best stuff ever

Posted by 5053892318121814153 on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this product as part of a clinical trial for people who suffer for rhinitis due to allergies and it reduced my nasal congestion significantly. I would recommend this product for that specific purpose.

excellent service

Posted by 5517107754279982675 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service and product. I am a cancer patient and I rely on this product.

Seems to be a product that works

Posted by 5039387256800399140 on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for (2+) years and do not get colds or bronchitis anymore. Prior to taking this product I got one or the other, including sinusitis almost once a month. This product may be very good for me. I won't stop taking it for now.

Sugar Free Immune Extra Supplement for Immune Support!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great immune support product! ImmunExtra is the only immune support complex containing patented Proligna, an extract of pinecones. I appreciate the fact that this product does NOT have any sugar, dairy, nuts, wheat, soy, yeast, animal products, artificial colors or flavors.

1 2 3