It worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find review statements like, "I am feeling much better since taking this product," or " I haven't had cold or flu this winter," not very helpful. If I want to know if a product works, I want to see measurable results. In my case with this product, I can say that I can be reasonably certain that this product has made a significant improvement to my white cell count which has been a problem since EBRRT a few years ago. My WCC has been hovering at or below the reference range. My diet has been carefully chosen to help my WCC and I have tried everything from acupuncture to Echinacea. Nothing has helped until I started taking three of these Thymus capsules a day for the past eight weeks. My overall WCC has increased 36%. Lymphocytes have increased 20%, Neutrophils by 50%. I hope this information is helpful to others experiencing the same WCC concerns.

Stopped yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had an external yeast infection for about 2 years. NOTHING worked and I tried everything! I started taking this thymus glandular and the yeast infection was gone in 2 weeks. It really helps support the immune system.

will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality thymus. Would buy again.