AILLIMAX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE HAD SINUS PROBLEMS FOR YEARS,ALLIMAX IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED,I LOVE THE PRODUCT,AND NO SIDE AFFECTS

AlliMax

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use a drop in my nebulizer to help with a fungal lung infection. I also put a drop on a skin infection to help it resolve. I always keep a bottle on hand. Also good to put a few drops on tongue to help prevent plaque on teeth.

great for white tongue

Posted by annegoggans on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is eliminating the white patch on my tongue that nothing else would rid me of. A couple of drops before bed does it. I also add it to my families nose and throat sprays and no one is the wiser. I then keep them in the fridge to preserve potency :)

Best antifungal EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The absolute best product on the market for fungal infections. Worked when NOTHING else would - saved me!

Allimax liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what I would have done-- that's not entirely true-- I would have had to go back on some very heavy antibiotics-- if I had not discovered this product. I inhale it diluted 2x (maybe 28 drops of the actual product) through a nebulizer. If you do this watch out for your eyes in that the mist drys the eyes out if you get too much in them so I close my eyes or pause the nebulizer at frequent intervals. Its really helping heal me of a viralent upper respitory infection. Many thanks to the manufacturers.

Peerless Product Best Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

iHerb's service was fast and accurate. The price for Allimax was very reasonable. Considering how effective the product is if "Big Pharma" ever got a hold of it you would pay at least five times that amount. Excellent product. Excellent service.

Allimax Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use allimax liquid in our family for it's many benefits. I choose this garlic product in liquid form because it is completely free of fillers, chemicals and preservatives. Gina

A true bio-film buster.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the most potent garlic extract out there. A must-have for me.

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best of them all

Removing virus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best natural antiviral, without doubt.

1 2