cellulitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a bad bout with one of those resistant strains or cellulitis. tried everything from the doctors including various oral antibiotics... and then even direct injection of antibiotics at the infected site. The next step was to be placed into the hospital... something i wanted to avoid at all costs. I had heard about this product from a multilevel company that uses the same stabilized allicin compound. The only warning i have is that you must read and use the proper dosage...medical sites suggest 1800 to 2400 mg of allicin per day... which is 5 to 7 caps per day.... my infection started to improve immediately, and was gone in about 3 weeks... with steady improvement each and every day... will never be without this product again.

Awesome !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this about a month ago, I have felt awesome and its helped to aid in the healing of a chronic tunneling wound! I've already ordered more.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is part of a regimen prescribed for me by a doctor of functional medicine. I've had chronic fatigue for 8 years, and through tests was found to have strains of bad bacteria in the bowel among other things. I have become more energetic and am able to drive to stores to shop, where as I had to rely on my husband to get me out before.

Too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ridiculously expensive. Not sure if it works or not, trying it for bacterial overgrowth, but in either case Berberine, Neem and Oregano are much cheaper natural antimicrobials. This needs a serious price drop.

Powerful aid for respiratory virus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

AlliUltra, containing allicicn in a potent formula, helped clear up a respiratory infection in record time. It is a product I plan to keep on hand from now on.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because I picked up some form of bad bacteria while in the hospital having surgery. My stomach and intestines were in constant distress and my stools had a most awful stinch. I began taking the AlliUltra, and within 1 week, the foul odor and the distress were completely gone! My Herbalist advised me to continue taking it for several more months to make sure it dies-off completely.

Prefer blister packs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These don't seem to be as effective as the smaller dose in the blister pack. I think the exposure to air lessens its potency.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i bought allimax because i had an infection. I didn't feel much difference but I think this product is good to prevent, but once you have an infection you'll have to take a lot of pills to help you get rid of infection, and honestly is quite expensive. For infections i take silver 100 and it starts working right away. but still this is the best product as far a garlic product.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to have on hand to use when I need an antibiotic, or if I have a viral respiratory infection. I have not tested it yet. When doing research on prescription antibiotics I found info on natural garlic with high potentcy that is an alternative to taking drugs. I plan to try it on the next cold, flu, or sinus infection. This is supposed to be one of the best brands out there.

An excellent source of Allicin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for some time now. It digests well and is a regular part of a program to control my blood pressure. For me, the best garlic based product on the market.

1 2