Must-have in the Medicine Cabinet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cream works wonders on all sorts of skin problems....burns, cuts, scrapes....you name it. I have found that I heal about 4 times as quickly if I use this. Put a little dab on a bandage and change it every day; or whenever it gets wet. Pay attention to the expiration date, tho....it does seem to go rancid eventually.

Psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works great on psoriasis

Works wonderfully

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have intestinal problems (SIBO) and so I have skin problems all the time: bacterial infections of any kind, fungus that hits me. I've tried neem oil, oregano oil, Rx antibacterial, Rx antifungal, antiseptics available in West-Africa (where I live) conform WHO standards ... nothing works. This cream though does the trick. One little application on every new spot of whatever origin or nature, and the next day the spot or pimple is gone. So it's expensive, but it's worth your money if you struggle like me with weakened skin immunity in a agressive environment. Also, I think it will go a long way because I really need to apply it only once, and just a tiny bit. Does smell extremely like garlic, and I cover the smell up with perfume.

Awesome Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been able to find this incredible product for less anywhere else!

Allimax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really works I use it on my face daily to clear up any breakouts and prevent. Love it!! Elaine Pflum

Allimax Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has helped to remove skin sunspot and fungal toenail.

alimax cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works good

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order. Really like this cream.

allimax cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product for skin conditions!!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this product but I like it. It does have a slight garlic smell when you first apply but it disapates quickly.

1 2