Great, but it contains SODIUM BENZOATE which is not all that great! ;)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Aloe Cadabra is without fragrance, non sticky and it doesn’t dry as fast as Durex one that I was using before. It is also free of most chemicals/irritants that are often found in more commercial lubricants (parabens, glycerine, propylene glycol, etc) however it does contain sodium benzoate. I have overlooked that fact when ordering it & after reading about it I am a little hesitant in continued use (if not familiar with it, google “sodium benzoate dangers”).

No different from aloe gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is basically just an overpriced aloe gel. It lasts about 30 seconds before it sinks in and dries out, exactly like other aloe gels I've tried.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is nice to find a lubricant that is almost chemical free. It does contain potas sium sorbate (a preservative) and sodium benzoate (known to react with vitamin C to form benzene, a known carcinogen). Normally, I would avoid all supplements and foods with these two ingredients. I can somewhat accept this however since there is no better alternative. As chemicals are easily absorbed through the skin, this does makes me feel safer since it is mostly aloe juice. It is non sticky, very easy to wash off and does not stain fabrics. It does smell ok and non chemical (try lavender if you want something nice). At least, it is not synthetic smelling. It dries a bit fast and you probably have to reapply after a while. The container is a bit hard and it gets difficult to squeeze the gel out when the container is almost empty. It’s small and convenient for carrying or storing. Pricewise, it is still reasonable since you get what you pay for. Check out my page for more reviews!

The best I ever used!

Posted by betterlife on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't hurt me at all, super soft and gentle. I wish they carry bigger bottle than this one. I am going to use this product from now on.

Does the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice, smooth and with a neutral smell. Not lots of parabens like my last one.

aloe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product. I am prone to infections. This did not cause that.

The package is NOT sealed

Posted by MissyK on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product doesn't have adequate safety seals. The box is not sealed, the bottle is not plastic wrapped, there is a small flimsy seal over the opening once the cap is unscrewed, but that seal "breathes"and in my opinion is not sealed for your protection adequately that is why I will return this product straight away. When the company decides to start sealing their products then I will order again. If you think my review was helpful, click YES below.

Inconvenient bottle

Posted by jasmine on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is very-very nice. However the bottle is not comfortable to use. It would be much better if the dosing device is added.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best lube I've ever had. Definitely beats Durex lubs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Rich but not sticky, nor yacky :)