HUGE difference and FAST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have seen the most wonderful difference in my movement & especially my skin since beginning this product. My joints feel much less inflamed and freer in movement. BUT MY SKIN! My pores are smaller and my skin just appears healthier - I have had a small patch of psoriasis on my wrist for over two years... after 3 months, it is almost completely healed. My husband saw the difference in my skin & has been using it - big difference in the wrinkles around his eyes as well. Taste isn't bad either. I most recently ordered two bottles and when I begin the second will absolutely be placing a new order... I never want to run out - it's THAT good!

This product has helped me stop daily use of omeprazole.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned about having to take omeprazole on a daily basis for over 4 years to combat the digestive disturbance caused by my chemo therapy regimen and my IBS symptoms. After about 2 months using the Aloe Life stomach formula twice a day my digestive issues are better controlled than with the omeprazole and I've eliminated the worry of the side effects of long-term use of the drug. I love this product and would love to see a portable version developed for when I'm traveling and can't refrigerate.

great stuff