Help

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really a head to toe product. Can be use as hair gel. And also part of key ingredient in my secret recipe of beautiful night mask. The recipe is 2 drops of Frankincense essential oil + a peanut size of this aloe vera gel. This night cream/mask is extremely good for oily/combination skin. IN the morning, I find my face growing, the pore is tighen, no breakout. All in all, Excellent. Well, another tip, go with the Live Live Skin Food as morning and evening mosturizer. These are excellent combination which work for me after so many trial and error.

It soothes my athlete's foot infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Other aloe vera products don't work as well as this one, when it comes to cooling and soothing the extreme itchiness of a severe athlete's foot fungal infection of the legs. NOTHING ELSE HAS WORKED, except this product. Thank you for selling it at your company!

Great Aloe Gel...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this aloe gel daily on my face. Hydrates my skin well. I use it with Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin. I have used this combination for years, and my skin is never dry anymore. It's also a great healing gel for other skin problems.

很好的產品

Posted by HKreviewer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

我相信這枝真的是天然的, GEL 狀, 覺得冇溝浠. 俾蚊咬過用可以止痕. 皮膚敏感時又可以搽. 做完cosmetic laser 可以搽面...

Leaves sticky residues

Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product however leaves me a sticky sensation when it applied and dry

Weird sour smell, sticky residue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't write a review but this is gel has a really weird sour smell that I've never smelled in any aloe vera gel ever. it doesn't get absorbed by the skin very well either, and I've used many other aloe vera gels before. Really disappointed with this!

搽少少就夠,很好用

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

說明講左搽少少就夠,薄薄一層。搽太多會粘粘搭搭的,而且推開時會容易起角質皮

Great for night time

Posted by mitzi-c on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this cos of the other good reviews. I tried it once for daytime use - NOPE!!! Was definitely not suitable for oily/combination skin when you want to go out. However it is perfect for people like us for nighttime use. I use more than just a thin layer at night, go to bed and wake up with great looking skin. It has actually reduced by day-time oiliness on my face. However, I had rather dry skin on my calves and this was just OK. For very dry skin I still have to use oil on it. So this is now part of my before bed time beauty routine. Just wash and apply this Aloe gel.

Amazing stuff!!

Posted by elenamyers on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my face and anywhere that needs to be healed, I love this stuff! They say less is better and it's true..this brand has been the best I've found and it's my new holy grail for healing.:)!

Love this aloe!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use this as a moisturizer on face and body. Mix it with your favorite lotion for a creamier texture.

1 2 3