US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Definitely will purchase them again. I light up candles only for my daily rituals and they make me so calm. I bought three this time and I can really see they have different effects in different aspects. You can see it from the flame reading (for example, whether it is a dancing flame or not). I also put some herbs into the candle wax.

cb35e097-4319-48fc-bc8c-17eb2a0c9603
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Nice colour, nice ingredients, love it. Will re-purchase when it’s on sale. Not sure if it brings money back but one thing for sure is I have to spend money buying this in the first place, haha. So the company made more money selling this ‘’money candle’. Love the idea

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Good quality and the smell is really good , I feel claim while looking at it burn and it helps me to focus during my meditation on the root chakra. I am going to purchase the rest >< highly recommend you guys to try it out and it was cheaper compare to other online shop

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love this brand and candles because they use essential oils and it actually not bad for you (most of the candles are absolutely toxic for you if they have fragrance in them, just an FYI). I like to meditate with these candles and also usually buy them as gifts and everyone loves them!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

i usually buy the blue candle, this time i decided to try the red candle, the chackra of the money. i believe that when you life in your fully passion - money comes all the way to you. did not try it yet, but i like the quality of this candle.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Received item within less than a week from ordering date. This item arrived in good condition with good wrapping and packaging is fine. This is my first time trying the product. Looks good

bbd4c7f8-6988-4276-8315-5442ad2b5820
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The star removal is more for the fragrance than anything, I hardly notice the clove or nutmeg. I left the kitchen, and came back, no scent to notice. Depending on your preferences, this could be a good or bad thing. I'm not a heavy candle user, and hate artificial strong smells, however, a bit more scent would have been preferred. I will say, I was able to light it, make dinner, and the scent didn't overpower the space, so that's a bonus. If you want a candle burning in the background, without overpowering you scent-wise, this is a good choice.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

These candles are great. The scents are noticeable, but not so extreme as to be overwhelming. They burn consistently and last a long time. AND you can reuse the container as a drinking glass. They make beautiful glasses and are dishwasher safe!