Good quality candle.

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clean burning and smells good although the moroccan rose gives this candle a more masculine smell - kind of like a subtle men's cologne. Would make a nice gift for a man.

rosy happy day

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really anticipate this, but my personal experience after burning this candle in the morning was a day with truly positive connections. People seemed to smile more and were more friendly. Of course it could be chance, but I do love the smell of the candle....at least once broken in. When I first unpackaged it, the scent was sort of overwhelming and reminded me of zest bar soap. Now it is a very pleasant rose scent. I am trying more of their candles!

Safe

Posted by 4986445928337062789 on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After I found out that lighting those regular store-bought candles is bad for health, I was on a mission looking for safe alternatives. I was going to try soy candles but I read it somewhere that Aloha Bay candles are better. I love the scent of this candle! The smell is nearly non-existence at first but after 20 minutes of so, my bathroom was full of this positive energy scent. I don't know if it's just in my head, but I do feel happier, more positive after showering with the scent,

love it

Posted by babessa on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

2nd purchase. Best from the aloha candle line.

Aloha Bay, Chakra Energy Candle, Positive Energy, 11 oz

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice candle but the scent is very weak when burning.