It would be a 5star product if it comes with a lid

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, always feel great to receive iHerb stuff by speedy DHL delivery just in 3 days. Maybe too humid recently and I have been placed it upside down for a month(don't ask why, just thought that way, salt won't spill out as there's no lid), and then found it all clogged up at the grinding surface. I unscrew the whole thing and cleaned up the mess. Now I just place it on the table with a paper cardboard underneath after use. Salt itself is great! I hate the table salt, as feels so chemical. This salt mill is actually quite easy to control the coarseness of the salt too!! And when you done with the salt inside, you can replace it with something else. Recycle it - so green!! I will turn it to pepper mill when it's done :) Gonna take 2 years i guess lol Edited-Sep 14-2012 I didn't need to wait till 2 years, and already used up the salt in this mill!! Only takes 4 months!! Well I use it in everything, from cooking to baking, that's y! Already fill in more pink salt also from Aloha Bay, buying the refill pack is cheaper! Don't wait, just buy it!

really nice

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is really a nice grinder and looks very decortive and does a good job.

beautiful grinder with good salt inside

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this grinder. My guests always ask about it. It's acrylic, so it's not too heavy.

Simply The Best !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a gourmet chef and I have tired several times over the years to purchase a really good Salt Mill for him. He is a smiling chef now, not a grumpy one any longer. Very highly recommended. Lisa Lemmer-Benedix NB Canada

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my third purchase for a salt mill. This is the least expensive salt mill I purchased and works the best. It's the easiest to load and Doesn't frustrate me like the others. It also doesn't aggregate the pain in my hands. Easy to clean too. Great product.

worthy of 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

finally found a salt mill which I like and is not too expensive

좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

플라스틱 그라인더는 좀만 쓰면 잘 안 갈리는 걸 보고 플라스틱 가루도 같이 먹는 느낌이라 찝찝해서 세라믹그라인더로 구입했습니다. 근데 다른 건 다 좋은데 나사 조임이 간혹 느슨해지는 경우가 있습니다.

suepr produit très bonne qualité !

Posted by missblackline on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

un très joli moulin avec du bon sel que demander de plus ^^

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Aloha Bay Salt mill is really nice, because it is refillable, and it is not flimsy. The salt itself is really good, as it has more minerals than regular table salt, and will not cause edema or water retention. I have purchased a few of these for gifts.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the look of this elegant mill, and it grinds the salt really well. Would definitely recommend this!

1 2 3