Great replacement for an old standby product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a chemist or biologist. I don't know all of the properties of the ingrediants. All I can tell you is that I was diagnosed with COPD after 41 year os smoking and double pneumonia. My spirometery says I've lost 82% of my lung capacity. Nothing is a cure all for that much lung damage. You take whatever relief you can find to make breathing easier. The better my lungs work the less stress on my pulmonary system and bouts of high blood pressure. Besides taking cortical steroids and Combivent I happened into the Cordyceps market in reading materials. Trial and error I found New Chapters Breathe to be a real feel better adjunct to the clinical stuff. That prodct is gone, and doesn't look as though it's coming back. In comes Aloha Medicinals IA 24/7. Core ingrediants are similar to Breathe. Take these in the morning and find them a great pep pill for a work day. ( Still do my 40 hrs a week pills or not; but these help. ) I can't make any promises this is going to do anything for you. But in the game of trying to coax some more energy back to life each day I think this stuff helps noticably, and with the price being offered here it is worth a trial at least.

Ilona

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Szuper, nagyon hatékony.

allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a miracle, totally solved my serious allergy!

Immunity really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was using this product for a couple of years before purchasing from iHerb. Really works for me. Used to be that I would either have bad colds or flu at least twice in a year. Since taking this product, colds or flu limited to only once per year or none. Severity of flu also reduced.

A MUST FOR ELDERLY OR CANCER PATIENTS AND LOOK AT MEDICINE FOR CANCER DOGS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

AMAXING PRODUCT, WORKS WELL WITH CANCER PATIENTS ALSO THEY HAAVE MEDICINE FOR DOGS WITH CANCER.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As always, Aloha Medicinals deliver as described.

just what I wanted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was exactly as described and I am very happy with it. It is too early to say what the long term benefits are.

a+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for immunity boost. I had a couple of virosis in a short time. My bloodwork after 2weeks is phenomenal. Even hemoglobin is up to normal.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product and good price

Great Immune Support Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this item may help strengthen immune function. We can all use that at this time of the year.

1 2