Excellent Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased 3 bottles as I have chronic lung problems. I didn;t taken them right away as I still have some cordycep products purchased from iHerb. Now I take 3 caps twice a day. I noticed the difference right away. It does help with my chest inflammation. However, you have to experiment the right dosage. I started with only once a day and it didn't do much for me. Great products. I would give it 10 stars. Thanks.

Not a effective as AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this formula as a less expensive alternative to AHCC powder, but at least for me, it does not seem to be as effective. I have been on it for a month now and have noticed being much more fatigued and susceptible to low grade infections. This may be a fine supplement for someone that needs just a little immune boost, but it is not strong enough for my chronic liver infection.

This product is very very good for the immune system!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Excellent

Posted by Sleepy on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great supplement to boost your immune system. It really works and very happy with this product. Highly recommended.

This is a great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. Thank you!

Great Immune Support Product! Organic Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mushrooms are so healthy and offer a great boost to the immune system. Appreciate that these are organic too and clinically proven to work!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for soar-throat

Immune-Assist Critical Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great vendor, fast shipment. Product as expected.