Canine IP-6 and it works!

Posted by 4990473842847292721 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a cancer supplement much like IP6 for humans. I use the K-9 Immunity and the K-9 Transfer Factor along with Noni juice and herbal blends to help my terrier who has now lived 4 years longer than the vet expected. The last buffy coat test showed no signs of cancer. This is a great product.

Review of K-9 Immunity for Dogs

Posted by 4619302331737529242 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, no adverse side effects. Our dog tolerates this supplement well. We are hoping it will help him beat osteosarcoma.

excellent

Posted by 5303912519029511765 on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product, my dog is now 4 years past his sell by date after being told due to his aggressive tumor he had 2 months to live. I'm now using it on my pig which has a uterine tumor. Fingers crossed it works as well. Only down side is cost of shipping/taxes to deliver to UK :-(

Happy dog

Posted by 4699479065172821499 on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our dog had on and off diarrhea and vomiting for several weeks, vet couldn't find anything. We started with K-9 Immunity, and after just a few days our dog was back to perfect health and is bouncing off the walls she's so happy. I think this product works!

Aloha Medicinals Inc., K-9 Immunity for Dogs, 84 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1234381 on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I HOPE IT CAN WORK

nasal cancer

Posted by 5764121158935663084 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My little dog has nasal cancer i give her these supplements along with the K9 TRANSFER FACTORS i believe they help battle the cancer and keep her immune system strong so yes i do recomend these tablets . Although im still waiting for the transfer factors to arrive at iherb so i can order them they are taking so very long .