Pat, Florida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is the BEST. I have tried several formulas for my 13 year old Border Collie and my 12 year old Golden. Nothing compares to this. I saw results immediately. They are gettin up and down with ease. I am glad I found this product.

Improvement in the (joint)condition of old dog.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine has an old dog (German Shepherd) and I saw, that it's in bad (joint) pain. She was trying to take it out for a walk, but every few meters it would sit down and breathe heavily. It was a very sad sight and I decided to order of this product, which by the way I discovered by accident while browsing through the "pet section" on iHerb. I liked the ingredients and though it might prove to be beneficial for that poor doggy. When I gave this product to my friend and she started giving it to her dog, after a week there was an improvement in the condition. After two weeks, there was even further improvement. I definitely recommend these wafers to all those dog owners, that have similar problems with their dog. The ingredients are top-notch and will help your beloved pet!

K9 FullFLex

Posted by ShelleyP on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has been quite helpful for our Chocolate Lab who's hurt his rear knees (at different times). I feel this formulation is far superior to the usual glucosamine/chondroitin (and not much else) that most dog products contain. When we can keep him a bit quiet, then he starts to recover quickly. Our problem with him is when he starts feeling better he gets rowdy and re-injures himself. I suggest buying this larger size no matter what size of dog you have as the formulation/milligram content is the same for both.

k9 fullflex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent boost for dogs with various pain and stiffness problems. Old dogs are helped greatly.... brings new life....

I'm A Believer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

K9 FullFlex is amazing ... after being very painful for several weeks, my female Anatolian is back to her old self after just a couple of days!! I have never seen anything work so fast. Although it's a little pricey for a Senior on a VERY fixed income, I can eat a few extra cans of soup to be able to get this amazing stuff for my girl. It's worth it to see her without pain. Sandie, Florida

K9 FullFlex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 13 yr old Goldie took this for 3 months. He no longer walks with a limp , his tremblng almost gone, able to get up on his own. Love his slow walk ,sometimes can stretch out to 40 mins but i tried to keep it within 20 mins. Just re-purchased a 6 month supply for him. Worth every penny.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this to my oldest Chi and he is doing great! He has a knee brace when we walk and that helps but now I can give him a break on the brace and take it off and he makes it home. He is doing great! Will continue to use this product! Thank you for a great product and thank iHerb for being so great! :)

If your dog is struggling with joint-related issues, please try this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried various, and often very expensive, supplements over the years for my American Bulldog with elbow and hip dysplasia, but nothing seemed to really make a difference. I have now used this for a few months, and there is no doubt: it works. With help from a chiropractor (which I used before I started the supplement) and this product, his health issues are no longer troubling him, and he can now walk for hours and play like he wants to, without having to pay for it with limping and pain, and the rest that he hates, the following days. Highly recommended!

The Best supplement for your dog!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We started giving this to our then 10 year old Golden Retriever when she started having trouble standing. We thought she was going lame because hip dysplasia runs in this breed. Within a couple weeks she was playing and running like a puppy. At that time we started her on only one tablet, even though for her size it should have been two. 3 years later she is now up to two a day and is still running and jumping like a puppy. Same scenario with our Border Collie/ Boxer mix. When he was 4-6 months old he had a hard time standing, limping, wouldn't stretch. Took him to three different veterinarians who wanted to do surgery claiming he had a square joint in a round socket. Not that I discredited the veterinarians, but he was still growing and didn't feel that was the best option. So, we started giving him 1/2 tablet and within a week he was no longer having any of the previous issues and 3 years later hasn't exhibited any of them. We recommend this product to everyone we know and meet that has a dog!!

Early results in Tripawed w/ bone cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started my almost 8 yr old GSD/Lab mix on this product after a diagnosis of osteosarcoma (bone cancer). She ultimately had to have her front left leg amputated. Prior to the amputation, I could hear her "bones creaking" when she would get up. Knowing that her front remaining limb would be under significantly more stress, I began searching for a product to help with her mobility. She was already on a high glucosomine food and on glucosomine supplements that just didn't seem to be working. I began adding this in before her surgery which was 25 days ago. She is just getting 1 per day for now (the package recommends two per day) as well as an immunity support product from the same manufacturer. Even with the reduced dose, I've noticed that I don't hear her "bones creaking" any more when she gets up. I have noticed that if I don't break the wafer into quarters, she will not eat it in her food. Sometimes I have to hide it in a pill pocket too. Because of how recent her surgery was and the fact that she has now started chemo, I cannot speak to any improvement in energy or endurance.

1 2 3