Great Health Supplement for Dogs! Offers Advanced Immune Support!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an all natural supplement that offers advanced immune support for dogs.

k-9 immunity plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our little schnauzer Toby has had 3 operations to remove mast cell tumors on his abdomen. This product does not prevent or cure cancer but it strenghtens the immune system and has improved his quality of life thus allowing us to keep removing the tumors successfully and perhaps slowing the negative effects of the cancer from affecting him

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My Shih Tzu who is 14yrs old, loves....these chews. He is very selective with treats, but not with these. Our little guy was diagnosed with lymphoma in Sept 2011. I wanted to help him through this rough patch, did some research, and came across the K-9 Immunity Plus. I read all the reviews, looked into what exactly the chews offered in support to his chemotherapy and it seemed like a perfect match. I also spoke with our oncologist who stated the supplement couldn't hurt. The Immunity Plus has definitely helped our little guy and I would recommend this product to anyone who has a sick animal that needs immune system support. Just make sure you purchase the right weight on the package for your animal.

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My little dog Sammy, who is 14, was recently diagnosed with leukemia or lymphoma. Because of his age, I'm not doing any treatment other than giving him K9 Immunity. He is thriving on it! His coat is shiny, he's full of energy, and so far doesn't show any signs of being sick. I don't know how much of that is due to K9 Immunity, but I'm so pleased that I've started giving it to his sister, also 14, who isn't sick. It seems like a low price to pay for giving them the best possible chance to be healthy!

Dog meds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product

dogs love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product and my dogs eagerly eat them. they are soft and easy to break up. since it is for 30# dogs, I divide one wafer between two 4-5# Chihuahuas and one 10# poodle. expensive but will save in vet bills and my dogs are well worth it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dogs seem to like

Extremely good.

Posted by LizHerbs on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old maltese mix was diagnosed with early cancer. I didn't want her on any conventional treatment or more invasive diagsosis due to her age and costs involved. She is doing a lot better and has more energy at times. Her cognitive skills have improved as she isn't turning circles or getting stuck in corners while on this. She has even been heard/seen running the length of our mobile home at times!

No help

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog has food allergies, thought this might help, but it didn't, I haven't noticed any improvement.