Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We started our dog (black lab/newfie) on K9 Immunity 2 months ago after finding out that he had osteosarcoma in his right front leg. We were told he had 2 - 4 months at best and we were devastated. He was limping and also sleeping most of the day. After about 3 weeks on the product he returned to his usual playful self. Today he came bouncing inside and skipped the first step on his way in. His appetite is normal and no one would ever know he was so seriously ill except that his limp is obvious. We are not going to put him through amputation or chemotherapy but we do intend to give him as much quality and quantity of life that we can.

A miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 13 yr old Pit Bull was diagnosed with bone cancer on May 23rd. The vet did not see much hope for her because of her age. I did some research on line and discovered rave reviews about K9 Immunity Plus. My girl is improving every day and getting stronger, not sicker. She is happy and appears to be pain free. Please try K9 Immunity. I will continue to give this to her every day. I've even started my 6 yr old healthy lab on it as a precaution.

12 year old Rottweiler with cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My old girl has a cancerous lump in a spot they can't operate and she is too old for chemo. Ordered these on a Friday and received them in NZ the following Tuesday.....you cand ask for more than that! On sat she was so low we discussed euthanasia, the next day she woke up good as gold and has 3 really good days. Today she walked about 3 k and swam then lined up for her dinner when we got home. While I know she won't be with us for long, she already had very weak back legs, her quality of life seems to be much better, the only difference is she is taking k9 immunity plus........even though she doesn't like them much. Thank you for your service and wish us luck!

The vet calls my dog a miracle!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Within weeks of my 10 year dog being diagnosed with lymphoma I started her on K9 immunity plus chews. Due to where we live, the cost and the age of my dog we did not do chemotherapy. Usually dogs only live 2-3 months with untreated lymphoma.....but she is still with us 3 years later and the only supplement I have given her has been 2 chewy treats a day.

A MUST HAVE TO FIGHT CANCER! LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Charleysmom on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our chocolate lab, was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) at age 2.5. Following his amputation and 5 rounds of carboplatin chemo, we started him on K9 Immunity Plus Chews to boost his immune system, as well as other supplements, and he continues to do well and is busy living! Charley is now 4 years old and just 5 weeks shy of being a 2 year osteosarcoma Warrior!!! He loves the chews and eats them like treats!!!

Senior Dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

K9 Immunity Plus has helped my 11.5 year old chow/retriever mix. I recommend this product. It boosts the immune system and in my case I have a heathlier dog. I will continue to buy K9 immunity I give Obie-D 2 chews a day. I did this for about 4 months and then stayed off about a month. There is plenty of info about K9 immunity just google it. If you have a dog find out more about this product. As for price iHerb has the lowest, I have paid a lot more for the same procuct and did so gladly my friend was sick. But what I have bought at iHerb has good price and the exprition date is shown.

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have three dogs diagnosed with cancer. One just passed away last month. Since I have been giving K9 Immunity Plus, the other two seem to be more lively and have more energy. Makes me feel great to see them acting like this again.

Hopefully it will help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

August 23, 2011 My 6 years old boxer was diagnosed with lymphoma last May 22, started K9 immunity after 3 weeks with his chemo. He his 95% back to his old self. Don't know if it's K9 or the chemo that is helping him. HIs deit consist of Taste of the wild, carrots, chiken breast and filtered water and K9 plus.

Works for Our Golden

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our 10+ year old golden was diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma (cancer) in April of this year. He had his spleen removed, thankfully before it ruptured, and there was an 11 lb. tumor. Biopsies of his liver and lymph nodes were clear, but we were still devastated, as the oncologist told my husband that without chemo he would give our dog 4-6 weeks. We chose not to put him through chemo, as that would just prolong the inevitable, and we did not want him to be burdened with the effects. Instead, after much research, we changed his diet to an extremely healthy, high protein, low carb variety. (We have been an Iams family, but moved to Evo, as it has a much better ratio of protein). In addition, I read nothing but good things about K9 Immunity Plus (with transfer factor) and have been giving our dog these supplements 3 times per day for the past nearly 8 months. He is a senior dog, with the usual issues that large senior dogs can have, but you would not know he is sick. He has an extremely healthy appetite, is very playful, alert, happy and basically his usual self, just an older version. Do your research, as chemo can compromise whatever is left of your dog's immune system, making the cancer more likely to invade further. We chose to boost our dog's natural immune system to help him combat this awful thing. I believe that this product has certainly made a difference in the quality and length of our dog's life!

The product I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have had my Shepherd mix on this for the past 5 months after a cancer diagnosis. So far so good. Giving the product to him is very easy - he loves it! Plus the shipping time AND the price just can't be beat thru iHerb.