Now that‘s what I‘m talking about!

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can definitely rely on this product – brings me on foot if I’m tired. Looks, smeels and feels like those expensive cordyceps mushrooms in Tienshi shop… This one goes to permanent purchase list. Very happy I found this. I can say the difference came into effect after less than 1 week.

That same old ( good) feeling ...

Posted by Kimmy-SueV on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is outstanding! Back in June of 2000, I was diagnosed with cancer and realized that my bad diet and mostly sedentary lifestyle were the main causes of my deteriorating health. After my diagnosis,I changed my diet and began taking Korean hapkido,escrima, and my favorite, ving tsun Kung fu. I also began taking supplements, including cordyceps from a practitioner of Chinese medicine. The energy and feelings of well being I got from using it was incredible! After I used up my supply( my supplier had moved), I found cordyceps at a health food store. Unfortunately, it did not have the same effect, nor did any other off-the-shelf brands that I have purchased. I found out the reason for this is that many companies use fillers in their 'cordyceps', such as brown rice powder. Not so with Aloha Medicinals' product! I have the same pep and feeling of well-being that I got from the cordyceps I used all those years ago. I will definitely be a return customer.

有機冬蟲夏草

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

很不錯的一款冬蟲夏草,美國培育製造的,效果很溫和。 吃了之後,原本上癮的習慣,突然都消失了。 例如原本需要很多零食甜食來疏解壓力,吃了這款冬蟲夏草之後,突然再也不需要那些東西了!很神奇~大概是他能幫助排解壓力吧!所以我就不需要額外的零食甜點來舒壓了~

The label on iHerb is wrong: This product contains milo seed, AKA sorghum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help with my energy levels while I'm recovering from Lyme disease, Candida dysbiosis, and leaky gut syndrome. The label shown here on iHerb says it contains cordyceps and the capsule, nothing more. But the bottle I received also contains milo seed, another name for sorghum, as food for the cordyceps. However, I cannot consume sorghum -- just as it feeds cordyceps fungus, it can feed the Candida albicans fungal overgrowth in my digestive tract. I would return this product if I could, but I opened it before I thought to double-check the label.

Effective

Posted by juniper on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel more alert and can breathe much better when I take this. I can only take 2 capsules per day, more than that, I get headaches and anxiety. I find that it compliments my workout as it gives me a slight boost of energy.

Top Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought different Cordyceps before and I like it but this one is exceptionally good and you feel it working. Rate Alaha Medicinals 100%.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality. Provides good energy. I feel the effects about 4 hours after taking it. I wish iHerb would also sell the Agaricus Blazei from this brand. It is also excellent.

Not what it was!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The description in website states made with Organic Tru-cordyceps and "100% Organic Full Spectrum Cordyceps Sinesis in non organic vegetarium capsule" but the one I got stated that it is a proprietary blend of cordyceps sinesis and cordyceps militaris. This is a blend is not what I have paid for, i am looking at Tru-cordyceps which is 100% cordyceps sinesis. Very disappointed that a company who originally market the product as 100% cordyceps sinesis now changed the description as a blend. There is even white milo inside and it makes people wonder why can't they remove it.

Amazing Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. Whenever I have a long day of work or I'm going to be very active I take 2 pills in the morning and it's amazing how much more energy I have throughout the day. I can come home from work without feeling exhausted like I normally would. I would definitely recommend this if you want to increase your energy levels.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I knew this product from a friend who has to take care his 90year old grandfather . I first tried buying 10 bottles for my grands in in my home country. The result of taking this medicine was so wonderful that all my relatives asked me to order for them .