Now that‘s what I‘m talking about!

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can definitely rely on this product – brings me on foot if I’m tired. Looks, smeels and feels like those expensive cordyceps mushrooms in Tienshi shop… This one goes to permanent purchase list. Very happy I found this. I can say the difference came into effect after less than 1 week.

有機冬蟲夏草

Posted by 5349175216704039990 on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

很不錯的一款冬蟲夏草,美國培育製造的,效果很溫和。 吃了之後,原本上癮的習慣,突然都消失了。 例如原本需要很多零食甜食來疏解壓力,吃了這款冬蟲夏草之後,突然再也不需要那些東西了!很神奇~大概是他能幫助排解壓力吧!所以我就不需要額外的零食甜點來舒壓了~

That same old ( good) feeling ...

Posted by Kimmy-SueV on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is outstanding! Back in June of 2000, I was diagnosed with cancer and realized that my bad diet and mostly sedentary lifestyle were the main causes of my deteriorating health. After my diagnosis,I changed my diet and began taking Korean hapkido,escrima, and my favorite, ving tsun Kung fu. I also began taking supplements, including cordyceps from a practitioner of Chinese medicine. The energy and feelings of well being I got from using it was incredible! After I used up my supply( my supplier had moved), I found cordyceps at a health food store. Unfortunately, it did not have the same effect, nor did any other off-the-shelf brands that I have purchased. I found out the reason for this is that many companies use fillers in their 'cordyceps', such as brown rice powder. Not so with Aloha Medicinals' product! I have the same pep and feeling of well-being that I got from the cordyceps I used all those years ago. I will definitely be a return customer.

Effective

Posted by juniper on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel more alert and can breathe much better when I take this. I can only take 2 capsules per day, more than that, I get headaches and anxiety. I find that it compliments my workout as it gives me a slight boost of energy.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality. Provides good energy. I feel the effects about 4 hours after taking it. I wish iHerb would also sell the Agaricus Blazei from this brand. It is also excellent.

Amazing Product!

Posted by 4857508959540896687 on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. Whenever I have a long day of work or I'm going to be very active I take 2 pills in the morning and it's amazing how much more energy I have throughout the day. I can come home from work without feeling exhausted like I normally would. I would definitely recommend this if you want to increase your energy levels.

Top Product

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought different Cordyceps before and I like it but this one is exceptionally good and you feel it working. Rate Alaha Medicinals 100%.

changed my life

Posted by 5272563649797192117 on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

About four years ago I could not control my Blood Pressure and a friend gave me these, I took three a day to start. Well my blood pressured finally was normal on to meds and the mushrooms. Within 9 months I was off all high blood pressure meds and my blood pressure run normal as long as I take one mushroom pill a day. I am very pleased.

媽媽說要繼續吃下去

Posted by 5751947754242112204 on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

已經吃了一瓶,她每個晚上都會有的咳嗽沒有了,精神變好多了

Retiree

Posted by 5042750973712753502 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pure cordyceps is great product.It give me energy too.I have been taken this product more than 2years. Very impressed with the service in shipping quickly.