Great for Insomnia and Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this on my Doctor's recommendation because of my insomnia. I've tried many RX meds for my insomnia but always had a rebound effect once they stopped working for me. In order to help with insomnia my Dr. says you need to take at least 800 mg, so I take 2 of these at night. They really help me relax. AND I've noticed that I do not flare as much from my Fibromyalgia as I did before taking this Mag. Chl. Also, it's great for headaches, migraines, and Restless Leg Syndrome. Good luck to all who use it.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live on this supplement! I am recovering from adrenal fatigue and need a lot of magnesium. This seems to be the only type my body absorbs easily. Additional perks are fewer menstral cramps and easier muscle recovery after strenuous exercise.

Alta Health, Magnesium Chloride, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My general health seems better. My nails are less brittle. However this product is highly water sensitive - the tablets easily dissolve so must be kept in its air-tight container.

THIS IS A MUST HAVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most people do not know this but this product is needed for the bodies immune system to work properly! thank God ALTA gets it out there to us

Perimenopause help

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently read that you can sleep better and reduce hot flashes if you take magnesium chloride supplements. Since I've been waking up at night for a couple of hours at a time sweating like crazy, I gave it a try. I don't remember to take the supplement everyday, but when I do, I definitely notice a decrease in hot flashes and I don't wake up as much. The important thing is that it is chloride, because it is absorbed by your body easier. I take one pill a day later at night before I go to bed. I'm going to start taking 2-3 a day, as the RDA is much higher than what I'm doing right now.

Just what I needed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wish I have known about the Magnesium Chloride years ago. I have been having very bad stomach ache. I've tried all of my Doctor's products to no avail! But the very 1st day I took Mag Ch tablets my stomach cramps and pain ''calmed down'' I couldn't believe it! I also have very good nights sleep ever since and no more cramps on my feet, no more stiff and aching upper back muscles...Very good products!

Second best Vit. after Vit. D.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only Magnesium as Mag. Chloride that really works in the body and naturally benefits the mind in major ways… i have tried other forms of Mag. and this is the best. It does its work on a biological level in the body. And Mag. Amino Acid is second best.

Helps me with gallbladder pain and insomnia

Posted by Elliecats on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I read somewhere that magnesium chloride helps dissolve gallstones. I've been living with gallbladder pain for over 4 years and tried EVERYTHING, but nothing helped with the pain as much as this has. I have no idea if it's doing anything about the stones, but frankly, I don't care at this point. I'm just happy to be out of constant pain. As an added bonus, I sleep more deeply, am more relaxed in general, and have not had as many problems with leg cramps and fibro. I love it! And, as always, shipping with IHerb is fast.

This is a great innovation

Posted by PointBeaute on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium chloride has been around for decades as it is probably the best form and definitely the most available for the body. However, prior to this brand, I could only find it in powder form which was quit difficult to swallow due to its bitterness.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i get restless at night at times. This really helps to calm me down.