Congratulations...

Posted by Reviewer1708481 on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...whom ever was involved in the production of this chocolate. Four ingredients; all organic, and made in Switzerland, plus the Fair Trade logo. The package is smart, whats inside is too. Compare this with the filth coming from Green and Blacks, with like a thousand different ingredients...any way, well done, I hope everyone is happy.

Love this product

Posted by khessel on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate. I was very disappointed when it was discontinued. It is one of my favorite chocolates because it is organic and it has a high cocoa content.

A Delicious Dark Chocolate

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the nicest dark chocolate I have EVER tried. Amazing flavour and mouth feel. It was very disappointing when it was discontinued by iherb. I hope that iherb will reconsider and reinstate it at some stage. I will certainly be buying it again. It is one of the few organic and fair trade (two criteria that are important for me when selecting a chocolate bar) that does not contain soy lecithin which along with low sugar content is also a MUST for me due to soy intolerance.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3117623 on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty chocolate. Not bitter and not the sweet. Quite the cheese!!! Very much it is pleasant to me

Super Dark Chocolate

Posted by wholefoods on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very dark chocolate with a creamy flavor.

Very smooth on the tongue!

Posted by Reviewer3204262 on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will be ordering again

my favourite chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1810126 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really delicious! you can really tell that alter eco know how to make good chocolate.

Delisious!

Posted by Reviewer1925747 on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love its bitter with light sour hint taste. This is one of the best choco I've ever tried.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2965010 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate shaking! Tasty very, very, very much! I advise to all and I will buy still!

Very Satisfying

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love dark chocolate and try to keep added sugars to a minimum. This dense, dark chocolate satisfies both my criteria! I'll put a piece of the chocolate on my tongue and let it melt rather than chew it. Excellent!

1 2 3 4