Help

A Delicious Dark Chocolate

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the nicest dark chocolate I have EVER tried. Amazing flavour and mouth feel. It was very disappointing when it was discontinued by iherb. I hope that iherb will reconsider and reinstate it at some stage. I will certainly be buying it again. It is one of the few organic and fair trade (two criteria that are important for me when selecting a chocolate bar) that does not contain soy lecithin which along with low sugar content is also a MUST for me due to soy intolerance.

Love this product

Posted by khessel on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate. I was very disappointed when it was discontinued. It is one of my favorite chocolates because it is organic and it has a high cocoa content.

Congratulations...

Posted by Tristan Hart from Japan on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...whom ever was involved in the production of this chocolate. Four ingredients; all organic, and made in Switzerland, plus the Fair Trade logo. The package is smart, whats inside is too. Compare this with the filth coming from Green and Blacks, with like a thousand different ingredients...any way, well done, I hope everyone is happy.

Super Dark Chocolate

Posted by wholefoods on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very dark chocolate with a creamy flavor.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty chocolate. Not bitter and not the sweet. Quite the cheese!!! Very much it is pleasant to me

very tasty

Posted by Anechka on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love it, very tasty

Nice Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this chocolate.

LOVE this chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is so smooth and velvety, rich in cocoa but not too bitter. Melted very nicely in my mouth and was just plain awesome! My new favourite that I will reorder for sure!!! (Now I just wish I hadn't shared it with so many others, but the word needed to be spread on this one.)

dark chocolate delight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

strong cacao flavor and just the right sweetness - recommend it

yum yum dark chocolate

Posted by bbchris on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

intense flavour. Very delicious and satisfying. I often break off a few pieces, put into a bowl with some almonds and eat as a snack. I love the name too. Makes a great welcome gift when visiting friends too.

1 2 3 4