Crunchy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like Alter Eco chocolates, they are organic, contain no soy lecithin, and no artificial ingredients. This one has quinoa bits and it is crunchy! My favourite is Dark Coconut Toffee. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing chocolate

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate is amazing -> check. Quinoa is awesome -> check. Combine these two and create a chocolate bar is nothing short of genius ;-) This bar is minimum 60% cacao, fairtrade, organic, vegan, and it has no gluten, no soy or other added additives. In my opinion a great bar to get if you are a chocolate lover who likes their chocolate to be of good quality.

Soy-Free

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It isn't easy to find chocolate that doesn't contain soy lecithin, so I am grateful for Alter Eco chocolate. I received my Dark Quinoa bar yesterday, 6-15-2016. The Best Before date on the packaging read "10-07-2016". The bar tasted fine, although it had a gray hue, due to sugar bloom/fat bloom (often happens when chocolate is rapidly moved from a cold temperature to a warmer one). The gray hue is harmless - just not aesthetically pleasing. I love the crispy quinoa texture - way better for me than a traditional rice crispies chocolate bar. My local health food store carries this flavor, but it's always sold out. iHerb to the rescue!

yummy

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious and healthy to boot...

Very tasty!

Posted by 5378657649880660545 on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great vegan chocolate nice addition of the quinoa

best chocolate ever

Posted by polarstar on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not too sweet + crispy + crunchy = WONDERFUL!

Perfect !

Posted by 5143972043943177250 on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious !!

What's happening?

Posted by 5699484365578879076 on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of chocolate! But how come they are discontinued in iherb?

nice crunch

Posted by Charybdis on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of dark chocolate, and I get this when I want to get a bit of texture. It's definitely not a dark, bitter type of chocolate. It's delicately sweet with a hint of vanilla. I love it. I see it is out of stock - I hope iherb hasn't decided to drop this product.

Kind of resembles a Krackle bar, but much better

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The quinoa is like puffed rice...but quinoa. I think it has a great flavor and great texture. I love that Alter Eco is organic and Fair Trade!