Delicious

Posted by kweemeng on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its not that bad but i would prefer if its orange flavored dark instead of dark choco w orange bits.

USE πŸŽ‰ ( K C N 5 9 1 ) πŸŽ‰ WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best deal, USE πŸŽ‰ ( K C N 5 9 1 ) πŸŽ‰ WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

So yum! Awesome orange tang

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a mint choc lover at heart, but I can down this orange choc in a heartbeat... and my brother is one to eat anything and everything orange and this is one of his favourite chocolates by far (and organic, too!!).

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First time I've tried this product and chocolate and orange taste good together. And it's organic! And it DOES matter.

Yummy!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This delicious chocolate got inhaled pretty fast. It's a bit difficult to find chocolate without milk that’s not just pure chocolate. This chocolate was not too dark, and the orange was tasty. The price is also very good compared to what it would cost in Norway. Will buy again!

One of the best orangechocolates I've ever tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Omnomnomnom, will buy again! Perfect balance between the chocolate and orange flavour.

BEST ORANGE CHOC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE IT! its vegan and eco friendly and very high quality. My absolute favourite chocolate, perfect balance of dark chocolate bitterness with orange sweetness and a little crunch!

Yummy orange chocolate!

Posted by enilorak on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mmm, so good chocolate! Taste so good. Not too sweet. It was small pieces of orange in it and that makes this chocolate perfect. I will buy this again!

Nice balance of rich dark chocolate and sweet orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The little bits of candied orange make this bar seem sweeter than regular 60% dark chocolate might.

Soy-Free

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It isn't easy to find chocolate that doesn't contain soy lecithin, so I am grateful for Alter Eco chocolate. I received my Dark Twist bar today, 6-15-2016. The Best Before date on the packaging read "09-06-2016". The bar tasted fine, although it had a gray hue, due to sugar bloom/fat bloom (often happens when chocolate is rapidly moved from a cold temperature to a warmer one). The gray hue is harmless - just not aesthetically pleasing. I love the tangy taste of orange-flavored dark chocolate, so Dark Twist was right up my alley. My local health food store doesn't even carry this flavor (they carry only two Alter Eco chocolate bar flavors). This bar was so good that I ate it all in one sitting. I'm going jogging to work off the calories!

1 2 3