Wonderful rice

Posted by Charybdis on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a healthy alternative to brown rice, this is it. It has a great, lightly nutty flavor and more fiber and vitamins that white rice. The grains stay differentiated so I love using this for a pilaf. It is also fair trade, organic, and non gmo. You really can't go wrong.

Healthy but not too tasty

Posted by ChiaSeed on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love trying variety of whole grain but this wasn't my favorite. It tasted like adzuki beans to me rather than rice. Won't order again. I much prefer "Alter Eco, Thai Sticky Purple Rice, 16 oz (454 g)" (the same brand).

red full grained rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

winter warming red rice-a warming red rice for cold weather-and much more

Can we say Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

with a pinch of saffron and just the right amount of red salt and spices you have a real treat on your hands loaded with essential goodies to keep you going. Certainly, you should check this product out. It a pleaser. The minus one star is for cooking and prep time.

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special, would not reorder.

Deceivingly small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was not exceedingly watchful as to what I would be receiving. The package came and it is so tiny. There should be standardized serving sizes for nutrition labeling. For me 1/4 cup of rice is not a serving size ! Buyer beware.

From Latvia