Maybe the Best Quinoa Available

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you're reading this, you probably already know that Quinoa is something that you ought to be eating; It's nature's most perfect protein and it's worth noting that it's especially high in Lysine, a quality that's somewhat rare in plant-based protein. Compared to light-colored varieties, Royal Black Quinoa has a slightly earthier, nuttier flavor and its rich, dark color provides more visual appeal than common Quinoa's oatmeal-like appearance. It can be prepared simply, as rice, but I like it best when it's cooked with coconut milk, as part of a vegetarian curry; Try adding macadamias to your prepared quinoa — it's delicious. I like that Alter Eco, Royal Black Quinoa, is both organic and fairly-traded, and the price is reasonable. I only wish that it were available in larger quantities.

Quinoa: The new Pasta Salad Ingredient!

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure just how to pronounce this but what I hear most often is key-no-a. I speak English but I'm amazed at how often I'm correceted on how to pronounce things. Quinoa is a pretty new item I think to most of us in the USA. I have been selling a lot of it on here and I've only been selling on here for about 2 weeks. I've sold about 6 bags in that time. I have a bag at home myself. I work at a grocery store and IHerb sells this for 3.00 cheaper, so you can see that their prices are good and fair. A woman at the store says that Quinoa is a very healthy and gluten free product. She recommended using it in any of your pasta salad recipes and says it is very tasty. I have yet to try it, but everyone I ask about it seems to be raving about it. If you found this review helpful please click on the yes button. Please remember to check out our daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings! Then go over to the freebies section and pick out a little something for yourself!

Absolutely love this seeds

Posted by 5402934995558311211 on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love love love love these and I always use them in my homemade crisp bread;) They taste excellent when made with amaranth flour;)

Heathly food!

Posted by 5423692464820432314 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mixed with Rice and cook!!

Great!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I grind this and add it to my waffle mix to boost nutrition.

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't find any difference in taste between the pearl or the black quinoa. Both taste the same though the pearl quinoa cook faster than the black quinoa. The black quinoa is a little firm after cooking.

yummy

Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

yummy

tasty

Posted by 5510828079830958517 on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tasty and healthy

Love them

Posted by Reviewer1247415 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The black quinoa are nuttier than the regular ones. My husband loves them.

블랙 퀴노아는 어떤맛일지 궁금해서 샀어요