Solid Quinoa from Good Company

Posted by wholefoods on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this product several times. This product is a good tasting quinoa at a decent price. The quinoa always tastes fresh and cooks up well. I also trust the brand, Equal Exchange. I appreciate that they source products from community co-ops and offer their products at good prices. I will order this product again.

Yum!

Posted by Susamedusa on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a vegetarian protein is hard to come by, but Quinoa helps me get what I need. There is a cheaper one from Now Foods, and this one tastes just the same at that one.

Organic and Free-Trade!

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect quinoa,that is organic and free-trade!

Great product, great packaging.

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great convinient packaging. Great price. I love quinoa. I will repurchuse!

This is the BEST Quinoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Alter Eco Quinoa cooks up perfectly every time! Flavor is amazing and it fluffs up just right. Cheaper Quinoa gets mushy or sticky, and has an off flavor. I cook it it using two cups of Quinoa to three cups of water. Rinse Quinoa first, sitting in the water for about a minute. Bring water to a boil, add Quinoa and a pinch of salt. Cook for 20 minutes, then fluff with fork immediately, leave pot covered, fluff up again after ten minutes. Make a big batch.It keeps in the fridge five days. Add some to your oatmeal, or mix with steamed veggies. This Quinoa rocks!

Best and cleanest quinoa I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In other brands I have found small sticks and tiny pieces of stuff, but this one is always really clean! They must have a good filtering system. The quinoa is very good tasting, and the size of the quinoa is a bit bigger than other types I think. Although they have a bigger size, they don't use a long time to get cooked.

yummy healthy options

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i love the fact that i can eat quinoa as much as i want without the guilt! the texture and taste is similar to coarse cornmeal. when cooked, it appears fluffier compared to other brands. i love it!

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product goes with both fish,meat, chicken or just veggies.It adapts to any flavour. I was full for a long time after a small portion.

Best quinoa

Posted by ugilee on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked it. Good for making cakes

great taste/fair trade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This eco/fair trade quinoa taste so much better than those you get in "normal" grocery stores. worth it! have purchased more than once, and will buy again!