Contains Alcloxa :-(

Posted by emanuela on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So much for "all natural"... still contains aluminium salts.

the question about alcloxa

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

alcloxa is an aluminum salt from the comfrey plant from which we get allantoin-it is safe and is used in many OTC products-just read the label and see if it is listed-I have used this product for several years and bought it from a health food store-I have had problems finding a effective deodorant and this one works great- OTC deodorants-in a few hours my armpits smelled like onions-yuck-this product has been very effective for me and have had no problems with it-will continue to use it and hope it is never discontinued-Mary

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant is well protected from the smell of sweat.

Flashing, in a humid city, and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Besides the general bad news about aluminum-based antipersirants, they also caused my skin to darken; I've tried at least 5 brands of non-aluminum deodorants, including the crystal type in liquid and solid form, however, barely dared to hope that anything non-chemical would keep me dry--amazingly, this product does. Note to manufacturer: please don't change formula or discontinue.

Best product I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Over 30 years I have tried many, many different products. Many worked very well but did not have all natural ingredient and/or have aluminum salts especially the Crystal Sticks. The crystal sticks have aluminum salts, Alum, and eventually irritated my skin. This is the only Alvera product that works satisfactorily. The others that have a fragrants, smell good at first but eventually become noticeably "smelly". This unscented version has no fragrance which is what I want. It leaves NO smell under your arm nor any smell on your shirts. You can wear the same shirt for two days in row as long as it is other wise clean. Never any skin irritation. I have been using this products for a dozen years. It also works ALL day. Save yourself the time trying out other brands. This one is A+ and I guarantee you it works.

Hypoallergenic deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I know that there is an ingredient in this product that has been called into question due to the fact that it contains a compound that has aluminum attached to it. I would not recommend using aluminum in or on our bodies if we can help it. That being said, this product is awesome for me because I am allergic to every other deodorant that I have tried. The unscented version is my favorite although I have use their other scents without an allergic reaction. If you are looking for a hypoallergenic deodorant, you've foundit!

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a women who doesn't want her deodorant to contain aluminum and still receive the ingredients to keep you dry and odor free this is the best product out there!! My aunt who is a user of this product recommended it to me and my daughter and we are so pleansed she did. It took us a few days to get used to a roll on but if you put it on a couple of minutes before dressing it isn't an issue. I have recommended this product to many people and they all agree with me that it is wonderful.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great product we use it everyday

Ineffective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't keep me dry all day, and it has an unpleasant smell by itself. Definitely not for ladies from hot countries.

BEST DEODORANT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am done searching for effective natural deodorants...this stuff actually works, and trust me I sweat like nobody's business...hahah