Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product several years ago and it helped my liver functions. I am currently using this product because it helps me maintain a healthy liver.

Alvita Tea, Dandelion Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dandelion root is great, and roasted even better! It's so tasty and I won't buy the regular any more. Great for cleansing the liver and kidneys. awesome product.

teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

try burdock and dandelion together!

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

very tasty6, almost chocolatey, tea. good for your kidneys and cleansing as well...

Gallstones Be GONE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was recently dx'd w/gallstones, many of them and large ones. I was having the worst gallbladder attack and I was sure I would require gb removal. I started drinking 4-6 cups of dandelion tea (3 bags) a day and I haven't had pain since despite the fact I am on a VLCD at present! I don't know if the dandelion tea helps to dissolve stones, but it must be doing something to normalize gb functioning because the kind of pain I was experiencing does not just go away on its own accord. I swear by dandelion tea and will not be w/out it again!!!!

Love this tea!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is light and has a warm roasted flavor to it .. really like it.

Great coffee substitute!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to cut back on coffee consumption (which I mostly crave before "that time of the month") and was told that I should try drinking Dandelion Tea. I ordered the Alvita roasted kind and have been drinking it for over 3 weeks. I love it! It has a mild chicory, weak coffee taste. I sometimes drink it plain or at times I may add a little 1/2 and 1/2 or flavored creamer. It's truly wonderful...and NO CAFFEINE!!

OK, but not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this to compare against the Traditional Medicinals brand b/c it was cheaper (about the same price for twice the teabags). However, the flavor is not as rich and it takes two bags to get a decent concentration out of it. Even then, it doesn't taste as good as the TM. I'm solidly back in the TM camp on this one. Not a bad tasting tea, though.

Didn't realize this is not organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dandelion root has a habit of picking up ALL minerals and toxins in the ground. If it's not organic, you have no idea what's in it.

Nice roasted earthy flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mmmmm. What a pleasant surprise! I like the roasted flavor of this tea on a cold spring morning. No caffeine, but tastes like a great breakfast beverage and good for me, too.