Wonderful, Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fenugreek is good for SO many things! Thins mucus, lubes the digestive track, helpful for balancing blood sugar, etc. This is the best quality fenugreek tea that we have found. Tastes great with just a touch of honey or sugar or splenda.

Great Upper-Respiratory Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This herbal tea is valuable for any sinus or lung condition. It also helps while convalescing from any illness, to restore the appetite and aid digestion. I have used Alvita brand for many years, and the quality and strength is very good. This is a staple in my tea cupboard, especially during winter months.

Great tea for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good tea for digestion and probably other things too. It's bitter so it needs to be sweetened with a bit of stevia.

Controlled Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I drink this tea to help control my blood pressure. I have read that the fenugreek herb helps to maintaian a normal blood pressure reading. I have been taking the pills for over a year and decided to give the tea a try. I just add a liilte sugar. Also I have not been on blood pressure medicine for the past year. My pressure is controlled, even when I am upset.

excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very potent herbal tea.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

mild flavor no need for sweeteners

Fenugreek tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's not a sweet tea. The taste reminds me of a broth. Tastes best with very little sweetener and some honey.

my new fav tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great taste

a wonderful tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful tea and a wonderful healthful herb.

excellent service and timely delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I quite satisfy shopping at iherb for the product fenugreek as I cannot found it in Jakarta Indonesia for this product. The product is helpful to increase mother's milk. As this product cannot find in Jakarta Indonesia, I just wonder if I could help to distribute this product in Indonesia (as distributor) if possible. Please kindly advice. Overall thanks for this product and excellence service from iherb. Regards, Yenny Lioe

1 2