My favorite ginger tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I would definately recommend this brand of ginger tea. I have tried other brands and this is definately my favorite. It has about double the amount of ginger in the tea bag compared to other brands.

great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Alvita packs the tea right. Ginger fights pain. I drink a cup daily, and within 1/2 hour or so, invariably feel better.

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the most genuine tasting ginger tea I've tasted (besides from boiling the actual root). Thanks!

The Jack of all Trades ~ Best tea when Fresh isn't available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ginger root is a great digestive aid. Everyone should have it in their cabinet. Fresh is best, however when not available this is the way to go. It is the closest to fresh I have found. Ginger root is also good for the heart and will do the job that aspirin will without the long term side effects. (But you cannot use aspirin with ginger as it will cancel out the ginger root.) It is a great anti inflammatory and will assist with the ease of migraine tension headaches. (I know, I get them!) You do have to be careful with this and check with your doctor if you are taking any medication.

good product, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

helps with stomach and bowl problems

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy the Yogi brand from iherb, but they were out of stock, so I tried this one. It is very potent, though I prefer to have the additional ingredients in my regular brand. My only minor complaint was the tea bags have no strings.

Alvita Ginger Root Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only ginger tea I buy because it is pure ginger and not a blend like others I have tried.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My new favourite tea! Leave the teabag in and get a spicy hit of ginger goodness in the last few sips.

I just love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to seep it for much longer than the recommended three minutes but a great ginger-y tea.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good ginger,strong and good quality.